FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

Hit all you want...ya'll won't score. rolleyes.gif How many new players ya'l got since the first meeting. dry.gif

None have moved in from Chicago this year at FC and none transferred in from Station camp last year at FC, how about at TC? What with all that booming economy in TC I'm surprised you guys aren't double poor little FC's enrollment #'s.

Oh my bad - you are double FC's enrollment!!

No matter we'll still show up. Ain't skeered! :mrgreen:

• Upvote 1

None have moved in from Chicago this year at FC and none transferred in from Station camp last year at FC, how about at TC? What with all that booming economy in TC I'm surprised you guys aren't double poor little FC's enrollment #'s.

No sir we arent. and even with TC's boosted enrollment, we'll still give em a good one. i gotta feeling even IF we go down, it wont be without a heck of a fight.

Croz, I'm a little disappointed in your statement. Typically I've not heard you attack 17-18 yr old kids by name on a public forum before. The player you mentioned left for a variety of reasons and I'm sure it wasn't due to him not playing a particular position at G-ville. He's a fine young man and deserves better than some former wanna-be's attacking him on this forum. I'm proud my kids are around him. He is a winner. As for him having 1 more region win - maybe, but S. Pitt still looms and your beloved G-ville will not overcome that hurdle - trust me. By the way, had he stayed at G-ville would he have played in the the state tournament in baseball? Would he have made it to MTSU for the Championship game in baseball? Would he have traveled to FL to play in the NIKE BASEBALL Classic - twice? Would he have spent today's school day serving those less fortunate within his county? Answer to all - NO !!!

Croz, i think you have some young Croz's coming up soon. I'd hope that all other Region 4 parents & alumni would have enough class not to bash your kids when / if they are one day able to play at G-ville on a forum like Coach T.

Your player that was "kinda cheapshotted" vs. FC is a fine player but I'd say he learned a valuable lesson that night. If the whistle hasn't blown - don't stand around. Especially in Region 4!!!

You got it all wrong. I wasn't attacking him.For one, I know he's a good kid and comes from a great family. He went to FC for different opportunities, and football was the main reason, the way I saw it.

There is nothing wrong with what him and his family did. They legitimately moved and it was legal according to the TSSAA.

I know for a fact that his family was frustrated with the football situation. I don't blame them because he wasn't getting a shot at QB. If you'd look back a couple years, I, myself, mentioned on here that I would like to see him get a shot at QB.

All I was doing was stating facts when a poster said they moved for work.

Look, unlike most on here, I greatly appreciate FC. I know a lot of good people from there and the Melhoff's are among them. If I could afford it, I'd think very seriously about sending my kids there. So, don't take my post as attacking.

Please, point out were I was bashing him. He chose to go to a different school, big deal.

As for the 1 more region win, that was Snoball, not me.

And, I agree with the hit on Lancaster, wasn't denying that.

• Upvote 1

Ok I am looking for the name of a former TCHS OL/DL from the late 90's who played on one of the state championship teams. In a playoff game against FCS this young man had a hit on the left tackle that knocked him all the way back into the quaterback and running back at the exchange in the backfield caused a fumble and recovered it. I think his name was maybe suggs or scruggs. I cannot remember it sux getting old! Grunt Snoball Seven or Slim could you help me out with that kids name. I was always suprised I never saw him playing on Saturday he had to be 6' and 300lbs. By the way go easy on the parking thing the wife is an alumni from the class of 91 and we live in Wilson County, I can promise you however she and I will both be wearing Purple and Gold when we arrive. Final question will the Creekbank Navy be blowing stuff up at the end of this game like they did at the TNL game? Thanks in advance for the info.

This is a test had this been an actual emergency you'd all be dead!

:thumb:

Ok I am looking for the name of a former TCHS OL/DL from the late 90's who played on one of the state championship teams. In a playoff game against FCS this young man had a hit on the left tackle that knocked him all the way back into the quaterback and running back at the exchange in the backfield caused a fumble and recovered it. I think his name was maybe suggs or scruggs. I cannot remember it sux getting old! Grunt Snoball Seven or Slim could you help me out with that kids name. I was always suprised I never saw him playing on Saturday he had to be 6' and 300lbs. By the way go easy on the parking thing the wife is an alumni from the class of 91 and we live in Wilson County, I can promise you however she and I will both be wearing Purple and Gold when we arrive. Final question will the Creekbank Navy be blowing stuff up at the end of this game like they did at the TNL game? Thanks in advance for the info.

This is a test had this been an actual emergency you'd all be dead!

:thumb:

Michael Scruggs. Beast.

You got it all wrong. I wasn't attacking him.For one, I know he's a good kid and comes from a great family. He went to FC for different opportunities, and football was the main reason, the way I saw it.

There is nothing wrong with what him and his family did. They legitimately moved and it was legal according to the TSSAA.

I know for a fact that his family was frustrated with the football situation. I don't blame them because he wasn't getting a shot at QB. If you'd look back a couple years, I, myself, mentioned on here that I would like to see him get a shot at QB.

All I was doing was stating facts when a poster said they moved for work.

Look, unlike most on here, I greatly appreciate FC. I know a lot of good people from there and the Melhoff's are among them. If I could afford it, I'd think very seriously about sending my kids there. So, don't take my post as attacking.

Please, point out were I was bashing him. He chose to go to a different school, big deal.

As for the 1 more region win, that was Snoball, not me.

And, I agree with the hit on Lancaster, wasn't denying that.

Thanks for clearing it up Croz. I can se your point now. He is a fine young man and I hate to hear any players name mentioned on hear unless it's positive. Thanks again and good luck! You'll need it against the Pirates down the road. I'd say G-ville is 1 year away :thumb: .

Thanks for clearing it up Croz. I can see your point now. He is a fine young man and I hate to hear any players name mentioned on hear unless it's positive. FC has had kids transfer in the past to G-ville as well. It's the student ^ family's perogative.

Thanks again and good luck! You'll need it against the Pirates down the road. I'd say G-ville is 1 year away :thumb: .

and we are supposed to be the hicks... roflolk.gif