FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

Thanks for clearing it up Croz. I can se your point now. He is a fine young man and I hate to hear any players name mentioned on hear unless it's positive. Thanks again and good luck! You'll need it against the Pirates down the road. I'd say G-ville is 1 year away :thumb: .

I watched the Pirates play earlier this year.. they are very good. wish i could watch you guys play.

Volzchamps, whatcha think about the call made on Putman tonight

You got it all wrong. I wasn't attacking him.For one, I know he's a good kid and comes from a great family. He went to FC for different opportunities, and football was the main reason, the way I saw it.

There is nothing wrong with what him and his family did. They legitimately moved and it was legal according to the TSSAA.

I know for a fact that his family was frustrated with the football situation. I don't blame them because he wasn't getting a shot at QB. If you'd look back a couple years, I, myself, mentioned on here that I would like to see him get a shot at QB.

All I was doing was stating facts when a poster said they moved for work.

Look, unlike most on here, I greatly appreciate FC. I know a lot of good people from there and the Melhoff's are among them. If I could afford it, I'd think very seriously about sending my kids there. So, don't take my post as attacking.

Please, point out were I was bashing him. He chose to go to a different school, big deal.

As for the 1 more region win, that was Snoball, not me.

And, I agree with the hit on Lancaster, wasn't denying that.

that's right, i said that because this is a football forum!!! roflol.gifnot a baseball forum. icon_lol.gif

Edited by snoball5278

that's right, i said that because this is a football forum!!! roflol.gifnot a baseball forum. icon_lol.gif

I knew you said it Snoball - that's why I used the term "wannabe" in that post. It was directed right at you.

The real winners from TC that have actually played, contributed to their winning tradition, and grown up to become productive citizens in TC wouldn't stoop to levels a "wannabe" like you does! :shock: I'll bet you and Ms Seay were once married weren't you? I know you gotta be related.

Look me up at the game next Friday and I'll tell you about TC's real teams and the character of Coach Jim Satterfield. Obviously, you missed the day they taught that lesson on the creekbank! Too bad you coulda used it :thumb:

I knew you said it Snoball - that's why I used the term "wannabe" in that post. It was directed right at you.

The real winners from TC that have actually played, contributed to their winning tradition, and grown up to become productive citizens in TC wouldn't stoop to levels a "wannabe" like you does! :shock: I'll bet you and Ms Seay were once married weren't you? I know you gotta be related.

Look me up at the game next Friday and I'll tell you about TC's real teams and the character of Coach Jim Satterfield. Obviously, you missed the day they taught that lesson on the creekbank! Too bad you coulda used it :thumb:

Burn!!!! :roflolk:

FC has a good chance at this one. but this time they need to stick to what is working for them. TC couldnt stop Melhoff, Wood, and Reeves on two drives, but the playcaller for FC decided to try and pass for some reason. if it aint broke, dont fix it. I think with our deep running game, we might could wear down the defense first half to 3 quarters.

.....welp....it's plain to see, that you are guilty of at least one of two thangs....you have either been over here visitin one of our drive thru meth labs or you have odeed on toofeys happy gas... :roflol:

TC by as many as they want in this one ^_^ (^^^)

even if we dont, ill bet all the money my name that with all our seniors, we'll do our best to do all we can. guess thats really all you can ask for.

and i didnt really understand the dentist comment. haha

...uh-oh....back on the gas agin I see......DE-NIAL IS A RIVER IN EGYPT...boy who runs, to toofey for his fix

When yall come over here Fri night, bring sum more of them green horns n leave sum more of'em layin around when you leeve in total frustration, like you did the last visit to our fine facilities at the Creek Bank...I picked up a couple of them thangs and took'em home with me...did yall know the noise they make is much ah'kin to the mating call of a burrow?... :shock: (I wood say what we call'em roun here, but tha T has gotten a mite touchy bout tha words we use anymore)...anyways...when I got home I commensed to blow on that horn and every jack within a mile started to respond back with that sexxy sound they make when in luvvvvvvvv... :unsure: and on top of that, if ya change tha pitch just ever so slightly, it makes the same sound as a dyin possum...when I commensed to toot it at that pitch...possums started comin in from everwhere :roflol: