FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

Did they make condos out of those old tobacco warehouses down there? These would be the closest thing to high rises I'v seen around inner city Hartsville like your describing. Dont worry slimshady, I'm pulling for Hartsville in this one. I dont like private schools anymore than ya'll. Unfortunately we have to battle 1 in our district to make the playoffs every year as well.

We appreciate the support against the privates Mr Postman.Makes paying a little more for stamps a little less painful.The Tobacco floors are almost gone we are making way for skyscrapers now.Look out New York here we come. lol. :roflol:

I guess I'll dust off ye ole login for this week. I'm looking for my directions to the Reekbank again. I know I take a right off of 231 at the glowing meth lab. But is it a right or left turn to the ball field at the landfill ... err, school? :mrgreen:

I'll be setting up shop on the TC side this year. Free toof extractions. Someone suggested that I limit the offer to the first 25 folks, but I countered with "find me 25 people with toofs and then we'll worry about it." :roflolk:

And I'm going to pull a Lee Corso this year. I'm picking TC. That's right, I'm wearing a Yellow Belly Jackets mask right now. Let's see if you can overcome the bad karma of a Lee Corso pick. :roflol:

Edited by toofsfairy

I guess I'll dust off ye ole login for this week. I'm looking for my directions to the Reekbank again. I know I take a right off of 231 at the glowing meth lab. But is it a right or left turn to the ball field at the landfill ... err, school? :mrgreen:

I'll be setting up shop on the TC side this year. Free toof extractions. Someone suggested that I limit the offer to the first 25 folks, but I countered with "find me 25 people with toofs and then we'll worry about it." :roflolk:

And I'm going to pull a Lee Corso this year. I'm picking TC. That's right, I'm wearing a Yellow Belly Jackets mask right now. Let's see if you can overcome the bad karma of a Lee Corso pick. :roflol:

Welcome back toofie... hard to beat the Lee Corso curse. roflol.gif Just don't come down here wearing no mascot outfit carrying a flag....you know you'll be the next youtube star. thumb[1].gif

finally someone worth talking to! icon_lol.gif

that corso pick was a kin to black magic! i can only hope the guru's at the tennessean don't put the double curse on us. ph34r.gif

have you been working on my gold fronts for my grill, playa?!

fttpdwds8z.jpg

Edited by snoball5278

finally someone worth talking to! icon_lol.gif

that corso pick was a kin to black magic! i can only hope the guru's at the tennessean don't put the double curse on us. ph34r.gif

have you been working on my gold fronts for my grill, playa?!

fttpdwds8z.jpg

I have to use all sorts of magic and voodoo to get this one win.

The grill is ready to go! Although, it's not exactly fronts plural, more like front singular for that one fang. It looks like a gold sunflower seed. Represent!