FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

Why are all you redneck trashy trousdale fans so jealous of all the fcs fans, if you would leave that trash can of a town,go to the dentist, and try and get a job maybe you could have something to be proud of. Quit being haters and grow up

Never was raised to be an ambassador. More of a middle linebacker, first responder swat team type. Gotta have them to win tough games. Then put them back on their chains.

After we beat that tail Friday night , I'm gonna take our flag and finish what signal started.

You Might Wanna Re-Think That :roflolk: But If Ya Insist...Here's A Few Things To Remember...Wear Pads..Keep Ya Head On A Swivel...Them Trouserhosers Charging You, Aint Coming To Congratulate You! And Make Sure The Tip Off That Flag Aint Sharp..It Needs To be Rounded And Well Oiled...it Will Make For Easier Incertion...... And Tie A String On It...So You Call Pull It Out Of Your Rectum :roflolk:

Edited by Butchie
  • Upvote 1

It still amazes me that the folks in Trousdale County still revel in the fact that a couple of their hoodlum fans took down a kid in an eagle outfit. So you guys are proud that they took down a flag waving, costume wearing, 15 year old mascot and gave the guy a concussion?

Are you coming Friday night?

It still amazes me that the folks in Trousdale County still revel in the fact that a couple of their hoodlum fans took down a kid in an eagle outfit. So you guys are proud that they took down a flag waving, costume wearing, 15 year old mascot and gave the guy a concussion?

That's what happens when you venture into uncharted terriotries. By no means do I feel a need to brag about it. And just so you know, nobody from TC brought it up. :thumb:

Obviously, you haven't had to deal with a Signal Mountain "crowd" in their full glory the stuff they are often full of. Lastly, planting a flag at an Away Teams logo on the field like that is an unwritten rule of "don't do thats." They shouldn't have killed the chicken but it is still funny I don't care who you are.

Edited by rlh