FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

It still amazes me that the folks in Trousdale County still revel in the fact that a couple of their hoodlum fans took down a kid in an eagle outfit. So you guys are proud that they took down a flag waving, costume wearing, 15 year old mascot and gave the guy a concussion?

''''YEA ...AND YOU FORGOT....SOILED HIS/HER BRITCHES INTENSLY.... :shock:

It still amazes me that the folks in Trousdale County still revel in the fact that a couple of their hoodlum fans took down a kid in an eagle outfit. So you guys are proud that they took down a flag waving, costume wearing, 15 year old mascot and gave the guy a concussion?

...actually we was crowin like roosters bout it round here for a spell, BUT...them chickens was forewarned bout 2:00 that day, that word was already goin round town that this was goin to be attempted by weedeeter, [the chickens newly crowned name in Trousdale County, after that Fri. Night]...ever see somebody tryin to crank one, you git tha picture then...tushhog personally warned all posters from sissy mountain, that this wood probably be not in the best interest for personal saftey of whomever tried to attemp this fiasco of planting a flag on our beloved field if we got beat....I guess they figgered that we wasn't just beetin our gums after it was all over...hate it that it turned out that way, but they were forewarned of the possible consequences of such a STUPID, DISRESPECTFUL, ARROGANT action

Edited by Tushhog72

...actually we was crowin like roosters bout it round here for a spell, BUT...them chickens was forewarned bout 2:00 that day, that word was already goin round town that this was goin to be attempted by weedeeter, [the chickens newly crowned name in Trousdale County, after that Fri. Night]...ever see somebody tryin to crank one, you git tha picture then...tushhog personally warned all posters from sissy mountain, that this wood probably be not in the best interest for personal saftey of whomever tried to attemp this fiasco of planting a flag on our beloved field if we got beat....I guess they figgered that we wasn't just beetin our gums after it was all over...hate it that it turned out that way, but they were forewarned of the possible consequences of such a STUPID, DISRESPECTFUL, ARROGANT action

I'm real scared, y'all will love our flag, it will instantly class up that crappy field, heck should improve the property value of them there mobile homes y'all live in.

I'm real scared, y'all will love our flag, it will instantly class up that crappy field, heck should improve the property value of them there mobile homes y'all live in.

Why can't this thread be used to discuss the game and the match-up of two GOOD Tennessee Class 2A teams, instead of trash talk?

Why would someone make such a stupid statement? TC's field and stadium is recognized as one of the best high school football fields/stadiums at least in Middle Tennessee.

Why would someone want to be so disrespectful and arrogant to plant a flag on the home team's field after defeating them? I would imagine that lots of schools and teams would be upset and react to such arrogance.

Why can't this thread be used to discuss the game and the match-up of two GOOD Tennessee Class 2A teams, instead of trash talk?

Why would someone make such a stupid statement? TC's field and stadium is recognized as one of the best high school football fields/stadiums at least in Middle Tennessee.

Why would someone want to be so disrespectful and arrogant to plant a flag on the home team's field after defeating them? I would imagine that lots of schools and teams would be upset and react to such arrogance.

The only thing I can guess is that some poor misguided soul is going to try to do what the San Diego Chicken couldn't do last year. TC better watch out for Godzilla in a Chicken suite.

when u play over there u can expect to get no calls ...creasy gets his way, i seen hartsville stomp Maasen on the hand after the play a few years back , hit him after he called fair catch, and see a trousdal player call for a fair catch and put his knee on the ground and kept running... terrible

when u play over there u can expect to get no calls ...creasy gets his way, i seen hartsville stomp Maasen on the hand after the play a few years back , hit him after he called fair catch, and see a trousdal player call for a fair catch and put his knee on the ground and kept running... terrible

Glad you joined the party. That was a dynamite first post!!

Sept 29, 2011 TC vs. FCS

Penalties.....

FCS - 3-20

TC - 4-37