Brentwood vs Franklin Rd 2

ftballkicker

You obviously don't understand how this game, or especially how Brentwood, works. There is no way that Franklin will shut out Brentwood, it just won't happen. Brentwood is coming in with a vengence and if I was Franklin I'd make sure to forget that last game and move on.

I'd also find out who this punk is that makes Franklin look so bad and disconnect his computer. You're a fool

I dont understand why you say i make franklin look so bad. i not the one calling someone a fool. I will be here all week and the next because no way brentwood stops us. D is hittin and the O is now rollin. yes there is a way franklin will shut out brentwood and you will see FHS 21 BHS 0

i aint no punk either! Why dont you come get some of this punk.

As a Franklin fan, I apologize for rebel0741's past and future posts as he does not represent the vast majority of the rebel faithful. Please do not use his example as an accurate portrayal of rebel fans.

How come you say you sorry for my comments? I done nothing wrong. I love the Rebels and the Rebel D. I read on here all the time people saying this and that and you guys only get on me. We rebels hate Bwood and that why we have the saying Buck Frentwood. I didnt start the sayin I just repeat it. All I sayin is only reason they scored last time was after those late hit calls so we got good shot at shutout this time

FHS 21

BHS 0

HYPED AND READY

How come you say you sorry for my comments? I done nothing wrong. I love the Rebels and the Rebel D. I read on here all the time people saying this and that and you guys only get on me. We rebels hate Bwood and that why we have the saying Buck Frentwood. I didnt start the sayin I just repeat it. All I sayin is only reason they scored last time was after those late hit calls so we got good shot at shutout this time

FHS 21

BHS 0

HYPED AND READY

Your comments make you look ignorant... Week in and week out you talk about the D hittin and the O rollin and when you all have lost you make up childish excuses as to why.

Franklin should pull out a W in this one but it will be much closer than your prediction...

Your comments make you look ignorant... Week in and week out you talk about the D hittin and the O rollin and when you all have lost you make up childish excuses as to why.

Franklin should pull out a W in this one but it will be much closer than your prediction...

childish excuses???????????????

Rebel D be hittin

Questionable calls? Borderline? I am embarrassed for you!

They were running an option. On an option, you're allowed to hit the QB even if he doesn't have the ball, as long as it isn't too late. Only one of the hits was actually an okay call, the other wasn't too late.

And The Pass Interference shouldnt have been called, especially considering earlier in the game Brentwood had a more blatant pass interference that wasn't called.

Heck, if you run an option you should know your qb will get his bell rung quite a bit.... especially if your Brentwood playing Franklin.....

maybe more than one dimension of offense would have been a good idea...

btw your back needs to be here not here #KeepFlatBack/LowManWins

They were running an option. On an option, you're allowed to hit the QB even if he doesn't have the ball, as long as it isn't too late. Only one of the hits was actually an okay call, the other wasn't too late.

And The Pass Interference shouldnt have been called, especially considering earlier in the game Brentwood had a more blatant pass interference that wasn't called.

The problem was not the ones called....it was the other several that were not called. I saw 3 hits that were at least 2 seconds after the pitch that were not called. Each of them low and obvious. The one called was at least 3 seconds late and 4 yards from the ball. Did these change the outcome of the game? Maybe not but if your defense of what was being done is as low class as the act itself.

The problem was not the ones called....it was the other several that were not called. I saw 3 hits that were at least 2 seconds after the pitch that were not called. Each of them low and obvious. The one called was at least 3 seconds late and 4 yards from the ball. Did these change the outcome of the game? Maybe not but if your defense of what was being done is as low class as the act itself.

This is the problem with these boards. You can say anything you want and don't have to worry about accuracy or backing it up with facts. In this case I contend that the facts don't support what you are claiming. For instance, on the play where Franklin was called for a personal foul, the entire play didn't last 3 seconds and it was a clean hit before the whistle. Especially when you consider that the QB on numerous occasions gave the same look and motion and kept the ball. Am I disputing the call, no because it's a judgement call by the official and this one could have gone either way. Was it 3 seconds after the handoff, not even close. And at this point I could go into the numerous occasions when Kuiv was hit late or unnecesarily, but hey it's a football game.

Also, to really run the option effectively, the QB should be getting hit alot because he should be holding the ball until the last possible second to make the defenders commit, make the read, and keep or pitch.

Finally, I would wager that a Crawford coached team defenses the option the same way, go after the QB and make hiim keep or pitch. Either way the QB gets hit.

It was a good, hard fought game and I expect the same thing Friday night.

BubberM out

Edited by BubberM

This is the problem with these boards. You can say anything you want and don't have to worry about accuracy or backing it up with facts. In this case I contend that the facts don't support what you are claiming. For instance, on the play where Franklin was called for a personal foul, the entire play didn't last 3 seconds and it was a clean hit before the whistle. Especially when you consider that the QB on numerous occasions gave the same look and motion and kept the ball. Am I disputing the call, no because it's a judgement call by the official and this one could have gone either way. Was it 3 seconds after the handoff, not even close. And at this point I could go into the numerous occasions when Kuiv was hit late or unnecesarily, but hey it's a football game.

Also, to really run the option effectively, the QB should be getting hit alot because he should be holding the ball until the last possible second to make the defenders commit, make the read, and keep or pitch.

Finally, I would wager that a Crawford coached team defenses the option the same way, go after the QB and make hiim keep or pitch. Either way the QB gets hit.

It was a good, hard fought game and I expect the same thing Friday night.

BubberM out

I'm not going to quibble over how many seconds it took but I saw 2 pitch outs where the qb half heartedly carried out his fake, jogging, and was hit low and from behind. Everybody in the stadium knew the ball was pitched to the RB. It was dirty and it was dangerous. I agree if you are running an option play, you expect the qb to get hit and he should be ready to be hit.

Regardless, Franklin should have won by more and would have put it away in the first half if their receivers would have held on to more passes. If they can catch this Friday, they should win with no problem.