Mt. Juliet VS. Siegel

goldenbeers

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Bullydog81, your right. I can't read write amd I can't right read, so who am I to correct anyone anyway. Keep posting and I'll figure it out.

About the game, I hate it but, I see Siegel dropping this one in overtime. I think it'll be a really close game. But after the silly play called at the end of the Smyrna game on TV where the coaches talked about going for two with a camera in the huddle (That might not be a good idea in a world of cell phones and texting.) It's also not fair to the players who have played so well for the whole game for the coach to try and win it on a trick play. The idea of puting in a player who hasn't made a snap in the whole game, jumping in with the whole game riding on his snap might be a bad idea. (The snap was to go to the place holder and went over the kickers head)

I've saw a lot of calls this season. Some have been very good, but that one comes to mind as the worst one I saw this year by any team.

With that said, Good luck to the Stars! :popcorneater: Do district 7AAA proud.

OK Bullydog81, your right. I can't read write amd I can't right read, so who am I to correct anyone anyway. Keep posting and I'll figure it out.

About the game, I hate it but, I see Siegel dropping this one in overtime. I think it'll be a really close game. But after the silly play called at the end of the Smyrna game on TV where the coaches talked about going for two with a camera in the huddle (That might not be a good idea in a world of cell phones and texting.) It's also not fair to the players who have played so well for the whole game for the coach to try and win it on a trick play. The idea of puting in a player who hasn't made a snap in the whole game, jumping in with the whole game riding on his snap might be a bad idea. (The snap was to go to the place holder and went over the kickers head)

I've saw a lot of calls this season. Some have been very good, but that one comes to mind as the worst one I saw this year by any team.

With that said, Good luck to the Stars! :popcorneater: Do district 7AAA proud.

BlueRaider I agree with you on this one. I was completely surprised by Siegel going for two in that situation, it cost them 2nd place in the district and a home game in the playoffs. But I have heard that Coach W may have made the decision to finish the game based on the fact that a Siegel student had been killed in an auto crash and the info had already leaked to the sideline.

Not sure if thats true or not but I think the Stars will make the most of their oppurtunity to knock off the # 1 Seed and move on to the next round. I'll be at this one on Friday want to see this MJ team in person sounds like they are pretty good

BlueRaider I agree with you on this one. I was completely surprised by Siegel going for two in that situation, it cost them 2nd place in the district and a home game in the playoffs. But I have heard that Coach W may have made the decision to finish the game based on the fact that a Siegel student had been killed in an auto crash and the info had already leaked to the sideline.

Not sure if thats true or not but I think the Stars will make the most of their oppurtunity to knock off the # 1 Seed and move on to the next round. I'll be at this one on Friday want to see this MJ team in person sounds like they are pretty good

Hey THEBULLdog81, do you know any of the Eady's from Smyrna?

It's would make no one more happy than myself if the Stars win this one. :popcorneater:

GO STARS! :thumb: