Mt. Juliet VS. Siegel

goldenbeers

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four or five touchdowns????? You my friend are plain ignorant. What was your prediction for your game against Oakland last week 7 or 8 touchdowns??? This will be a one score game regardless who wins. It is a coin flip.

No sir... Actually, I said that Oakland had the athletes to compete with MJ. I've seen both teams play, and I knew MJ wouldn't blow their doors off. I've also seen the Stars play... MJ will absolutely destroy them. This is not a good matchup for the Seagulls.

Edited by Squoshwave17

No sir... Actually, I said that Oakland had the athletes to compete with MJ. I've seen both teams play, and I knew MJ wouldn't blow their doors off. I've also seen the Stars play... MJ will absolutely destroy them. This is not a good matchup for the Seagulls.

keep in mind siegels 3 losses this year are by a combined 10 points, 2 of those in ot and the other one by 6 points to district 7 aaa champ riverdale

Edited by oldschooldawg30

Sounds like a pretty good game is going on. I knew they would give MJ all they wanted tonight. Hope they pull it out