PoLk @ CaK

polkalumn01

Nice post Blitz, thank you :wub: I only bought one burger for Blaster7 and I forgot to get him some nanner puddn, so I dropped the ball there, sorry Blaster. But we tried to make up for it by feeding the lingering multitude and the Wildcat players with BQ, burgers and pizza after the game.

Blaster7 probably didn't have the same size storage area I did for them vittles, so it may not have taken as much to fill him! :hungry:

Not sure if you remember McMinn Central's kicker from a couple years ago. His name is Jamin Godfrey, and he's having another great year kicking for Tennessee State University. He's been ranked as high as 3rd in NCAA, and I think he's still ranked 1st in the OVC in scoring with 76 points.

Be sure to go watch CAK's ladies basketball team. I know you lost one great young lady when her family moved, but you've got a very good freshmen (Bryant) from McMinn County there this year!

Lol yeah I don't have the storage area. But I forgot all about the puddin! Thanks again FootballDad. Hope eveeything goes well for you guys next week. I'm going to try and make it back up there to watch the game. Like I said if yall make it to Cookeville I'll be up there watching and that games I'll look you up.

To all CAK fans and players:

I profusely apologize for last night's utter BS that I posted - not going to get into details but that it was just an epic bad day that should never have been expressed here on Coach T.

Again, I apologize. I wish the best of luck to the remaining teams in the playoffs.

:oops:

Sincerely,

Dennis Price

I profusely apologize for last night's utter BS that I posted - not going to get into details but that it was just an epic bad day that should never have been expressed here on Coach T.

Again, I apologize. I wish the best of luck to the remaining teams in the playoffs.

Sincerely,

Dennis Price

You should consider retiring from CoachT on that note. You've had a good run of making everyone even remotely close to Polk Co. Football look like classless idiots.

Hang it up, Yeehaw.

CAK fans, please overlook any negativity being thrown your way from so called Polk supporters. Everyone that saw or heard last night's game knows that CAK showed Polk Co. great respect. I suppose many Wildcat fans have forgotten how to take a whipping. IMO Polk has been overachieving all season long, which is a compliment to their dedication and character. They did not come out flat or down as some have suggested. They simply got beat by a team that was much better than them. End of story.

Good luck to CAK, and congratulations to Polk Co.

CAK fans, please overlook any negativity being thrown your way from so called Polk supporters. Everyone that saw or heard last night's game knows that CAK showed Polk Co. great respect. I suppose many Wildcat fans have forgotten how to take a whipping. IMO Polk has been overachieving all season long, which is a compliment to their dedication and character. They did not come out flat or down as some have suggested. They simply got beat by a team that was much better than them. End of story.

Good luck to CAK, and congratulations to Polk Co.

Classy post, thank you. :flower:

Sincerely,

Dennis Price

No worries. Apology accepted :thumb:

Yeehaw is a dunce. His football iq is on the shortbus route.

Well he did come from McMinn! You're not much smarter with statements like this...

The inability to make the 3rd round says volumes about the talent in polk county year in and year out.

You realize only 8 teams in the state make the 3rd round..Idiotic! But coming from one of the worst football programs in the state, I don't expect alot of earthshattering insight. Polks freshman could have beat Central this year,, so what does that say about the talent of your kotex blue chargers?

Polk had a good season, 3rd straight District title, and they will take it next year too. CAK is one of the best teams in the state..some colleges don't have that passing attack. Good luck CAK, and remember, you saw the crowd that POLK had,, Polk has great fans, the idiotic posters on here are the exception, not the rule.... and some posters are just McMinn central fans who never have anything to do this time of year...get on over to the girls basketball forum smokey!

Edited by Charlie Murphy

Well he did come from McMinn! You're not much smarter with statements like this...

You realize only 8 teams in the state make the 3rd round..Idiotic! But coming from one of the worst football programs in the state, I don't expect alot of earthshattering insight. Polks freshman could have beat Central this year,, so what does that say about the talent of your kotex blue chargers?

Polk had a good season, 3rd straight District title, and they will take it next year too. CAK is one of the best teams in the state..some colleges don't have that passing attack. Good luck CAK, and remember, you saw the crowd that POLK had,, Polk has great fans, the idiotic posters on here are the exception, not the rule.... and some posters are just McMinn central fans who never have anything to do this time of year...get on over to the girls basketball forum smokey!

First off chuck, I hate girls basketball. Second, how much football other than polk co do you watch a year??? I'm a grand scheme of things kind of guy. In the grand scheme of things polk co football is pretty irrelevant. I want the wildcats to win, but for some to get on here and act like they belong in the same conversation with the big boys is a joke. Go ahead little red train blast me I don't care

Blaster7 probably didn't have the same size storage area I did for them vittles, so it may not have taken as much to fill him! :hungry:

Not sure if you remember McMinn Central's kicker from a couple years ago. His name is Jamin Godfrey, and he's having another great year kicking for Tennessee State University. He's been ranked as high as 3rd in NCAA, and I think he's still ranked 1st in the OVC in scoring with 76 points.

Sorry blitz I missed this post somehow previously. Sure I remember that kicker, didn't ya'll have some kind of nickname for him, Jammer or something like that? I remember meeting his mom when MC came to CAK a few years back. He sure could boom that ball. Happy to hear he is having great success and sure happy to hear he got the chance to go to college. That team had some real talented players.

Edited by FootballDad

I would like to congratulate Coach Davis at Polk County. I don't know him but he appears to be a classy coach. His teams are tough and disciplined and know how to win. After reading several articles preceding and immediately following the games with CAK the past 2 years he has given credit where credit was due. I think that is honorable, especially in todays society where excuses and the blame game are served up rather than a good old plate of honesty. I like the way he stands up for his team regardless of the outcome and gives credit to the opponent when it is deserved. Congratulations Coach Davis, you represent your team and your community well. :thumb:

Yes he does and is a great man. I have know over 10 years and his dad Larry the OC for polk I have know for almost 18 years. They both have made and impact on my life besides my own dad. Coach Davis is a class act and its more then jsut football with him and his staff they care about the young men on the team. He demands respect not just to him and his staff but the game and the other team. Almost every player that comes out of there grads with honors. Thanks footballdad for bringing this up. Also I'm sure former players will agree with me Coach Davis is a great man and impacted are lives. Also sure to miss the Halo nights at the field house lol.