Oneida at Hampton

uknoit2

Will against will,both teams like to do the same things.Whoever can do it the best and limit mistakes comes out on top. I do hope that Oneida hasn't figured out some way of running the ball in different spaces than we do. That wouldn't be quite fair. Now back to Batman and Catwoman.

All the Oneida people need to dress warm,clear and pretty chilly.

Ye sir was it 2007 when it was colder than. Well diggers shovel in Montana. My ole lady swore off football games in november.

Edited by CleatlessInjun

Oneida season is a tale of three parts looking good then bad then looking so so. It has the makings for a barn burneror a real yawner

I hate to moss it a but i am not going make it up. I will listen to the game on the radio. Momma says it to cold for her, and it a hard trip on my old bones.

Hate you can't make it, but at least you can listen to it, may not be alot of people with the weather and ticket prices. Its a pretty costly trip with all things figured in. Tough ride down and back.

Ye sir was it 2007 when it was colder than. Well diggers shovel in Montana. My ole lady swore off football games in november.

Can't say that I blame her, I'll remember the Trousdale ,SP game for the rest of my life,we all nearly froze to death. If the game wasn't so good,I'd have left at the end of the 1st quarter lol.

Now catwoman is one I haven't thought about, I think ole uknonuthin would prob be the one to fit into the catwoman suit making Pujo Batman, and The king would have to be robin. Pujo seems to like me now I think, I think it hurt his feelings when he found out was married. :roflolk: as for the game I've had to do some checking to see if I would make the travel to the sticks and it looks like it could be a coldin. I may have to wear a penguin suit, surely a penguin won't get cold :roflolk:

Oneida season is a tale of three parts looking good then bad then looking so so. It has the makings for a barn burneror a real yawner

I hate to moss it a but i am not going make it up. I will listen to the game on the radio. Momma says it to cold for her, and it a hard trip on my old bones.

Well, DOGgoneit! I was hoping you'd make the trip! <_<

Thanks to our elem basketball coach for having his Friday game moved to tonight. :thumb:

I was in a real dilemma...watch this game or go support my 2nd in line play hoops!

Just 31-1/2 hours till kick off..............WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! GO DOGS!!!! :hungry:

Well, DOGgoneit! I was hoping you'd make the trip! <_<

Thanks to our elem basketball coach for having his Friday game moved to tonight. :thumb:

I was in a real dilemma...watch this game or gioo support my 2nd in line play hoops!

Just 31-1/2 hours till kick off..............WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! GO DOGS!!!! :hungry:

Only reason you wanted me to go was to buy your hot chocolate :hungry:

Or visa versa.Hampton has been known to rest a little on defense this season. If you want to advance this time of the season,you've gotta give it 100 percent both ways.

Pujo do you all have a local radio station that will be broadcasting the game for anybody that likes to listen to the radio broadcast while watching the game?