Brainerd vs Giles Co

likearock

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One game at a time barb. But I will bring the smores.

look you giles county fans,marshall county fans and whoever else can post on these threads but you will get murdered by greeneville sorry folks 77-7 when taking your starters out in the second with 8 minutes left is amazing if I was coach yes I would run the score up any giving time I don't care but giles or marshall county will get killed by the devils peace :thumb:

Edited by arshad221

Great job Brainerd, battled all night, just ran out of gas, maybe. Big Herb another great job in the kicking game. We won the turnover battle and that proved to be the difference. Brainerd Band was straight out of Drumline, by far the most entertaining we have seen. Here we come MC I know you cant wait and neither can I. GO CATS!!!

Great team win by the Bobcats. Brainerd played a great game and they were probably faster and more athletic but once again you found a way to win. Keep it up. Now we get another shot at our much hated rival. Great win and good luck next week. Congrats to Big Herb in the kicking game and to the snag badger for his big pick on the goal line.

Congrats Cats!

After the first two plays the defense was nice. We held and came up with some big plays. Looked good against the speed of Brainard. A few passes got through but there were some nice hits that broke up several plays. Offnse found it's groove and Delvin pounded between the tackles. Special teams.......well we have to commit to good technique when tackling. Don't believe any one is teaching the slingem down tackle. We may need to see some more seasoned players back on the kickoff team. As for the kicking tonight, it was spot on. One of the best kicking performances for a GC kicker in a looking time.

Again. Congrats Bobcats! Enjoy tonight we have a huge week ahead of us.

Congratulations to Brainerd. They never quit. :thumb:

Bobcats played sloppy tonight. The defense settled in after the 1st two plays. Hats off to them. Offense. Got to stop putting the ball on the ground. Step up your mental game. Great job Herbie. Two weeks in a row the punter was a weapon. Onward to Marshall Cats. One at a time. :ph34r:

Brainerd coach should be the city coach of the year. Boyd and Baylor are still in it but they probably would have been expected to be, before the season and entering the playoffs both.

I saw a well prepared team, well coached, good adjustments, and great effort put forth by the Brainerd players and staff. No dirty plays. Brainerd's coach does deserve to be recognized for a job well done. :thumb:

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. I think our kids did play hard. We are so banged up after the last two weeks I am not sure we could have lasted another week. The folks at Giles are super nice, great hospitality, and the stadium has to be the best high school stadium I have ever seen. I had a nice talk with your principal, he was very nice and I was impressed with his concern for both academics and athletics. I am very envious of the Giles program. We will be pulling for Giles the rest of the way out. Go Bobcats.

Hats off to Brainerd.One word that comes to my mind when describing them is WOW.They were big,fast and the team was full of athletes.Like someone else said I think they just got a little tired.Hope everyone had a safe trip.

Congrats to the Bobcats another hard fought win.A big pat on the back goes to #1 for pounding that rock.Good job guys we got the matchup we wanted next week.

Hats off to Brainerd.One word that comes to my mind when describing them is WOW.They were big,fast and the team was full of athletes.Like someone else said I think they just got a little tired.Hope everyone had a safe trip.

Congrats to the Bobcats another hard fought win.A big pat on the back goes to #1 for pounding that rock.Good job guys we got the matchup we wanted next week.

Depth has always been a problem for Brainerd...but they keep reloading talent despite losing some to hardship transfers(cough cough recruiting) and NCLB. And they have one of the most entertaining bands I've seen.

Depth has always been a problem for Brainerd...but they keep reloading talent despite losing some to hardship transfers(cough cough recruiting) and NCLB. And they have one of the most entertaining bands I've seen.

Their band receives a loud applause from the Giles faithful. Great job! :ph34r:

From the display I witnessed last night, the parents in the Brainerd zone should think twice before allowing their son's to "relocate to false greener pastures". The Brainerd coach seemed to be a class act and it showed before, during, and after the game. Looks like those players will become better men because of him. :thumb: