Ooltewah at Powell

HornedOwl

After a good win last night the Owls head north. I don't know much about Powell except other than OR they blew out everyone they faced. I think the Owls have the talent to play with any team they just have to quit having the mental lapses that lead to big plays.

Let's hear from you Powell fans about your O and D strengths and weaknesses.

Just a warning. Don't let your players keep any of their valuables in the locker room. Stuff was stolen from AC last night. They don't know who did it, but there is an investigation going on. Kinda weird that it happened in a high emotional game like last night though.

Just a warning. Don't let your players keep any of their valuables in the locker room. Stuff was stolen from AC last night. They don't know who did it, but there is an investigation going on. Kinda weird that it happened in a high emotional game like last night though.

Now, now, I wouldn't start calling Powell "Thug Central" just because they or their fans stole a few thousand dollars worth of items from a locker room. But one of my Clinton buddies did tell me that Lowe wouldn't let his team shake hands with the cows last night. Probably smart of him just in case some of the cows had any jewelry or other valuables on their bovine personages.

Now, now, I wouldn't start calling Powell "Thug Central" just because they or their fans stole a few thousand dollars worth of items from a locker room. But one of my Clinton buddies did tell me that Lowe wouldn't let his team shake hands with the cows last night. Probably smart of him just in case some of the cows had any jewelry or other valuables on their bovine personages.

Never once did I state Powell was "Thug Central." You would think they would have someone guarding the locker room, or locking the doors with all the police that was there. Yeah he probably didn't want to shake hands because another fight might erupt, but that's fine there.

Well You cant pin it on the Powell players....They have an alibi!....They were in the endzone the whole game!

Can't pin it on anyone because no one was there watching the locker room. Just giving some facts. AC went behind the visitors bleachers before the game started, and at halftime. They didn't go back to the locker room until after the game was over. Am I saying the Powell players did it? No, but anyone could do it.

Ooltewah players and coaches make sure you bring a couple of strong boxes to lock your valuables in at Powell. The same thing also happened when Campbell county visited Powell. No wonder Mobley was suspended for the 1st round last year. These team is full of career criminals. Dont expect a handshake win or lose when you play the Powell Thugs and Theives.

HOOK EM' HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooltewah players and coaches make sure you bring a couple of strong boxes to lock your valuables in at Powell. The same thing also happened when Campbell county visited Powell. No wonder Mobley was suspended for the 1st round last year. These team is full of career criminals. Dont expect a handshake win or lose when you play the Powell Thugs and Theives.

HOOK EM' HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! You are a complete idiot. You are a total disgrace to your school and your community for making statements like that about the Powell football team. It was very unfortunate that things were taken last night, but as far as I could tell, the Powell players were very busy giving AC a beating and didn't have time to steal anything from your locker room. Hey, I'll bet when the truth comes out, it was someone from Anderson County trying to steal money to support their Meth habit. Isn't that what you people up in the sticks do all the time?

Now then, weren't those comments about as stupid as the ones that you just made? I'm sure nothing has ever been stolen at AC before. Things like this happen at all schools from time to time and we all hate it. I will tell you this......moronic comments like yours don't help the situation at all. But it does help me to realize why we all get so much enjoyment out of watching Powell beat AC into the ground. The reason Lowe wouldn't let his players shake hands is because last year your coaches and players acted like a bunch of thugs after the game. AC had nothing to lose because their crappy 5-6 season was over for them, but Powell had everything to lose....so it was a smart move for Lowe to send his players straight to the locker room after the game.

Now quit wasting everybody's time on this High School Football Play-Off Thread and go watch basketball practice.

• Upvote 1

After a good win last night the Owls head north. I don't know much about Powell except other than OR they blew out everyone they faced. I think the Owls have the talent to play with any team they just have to quit having the mental lapses that lead to big plays.

Very strong running game behind talented offensive line. Running back Mobley (#2) just offered by U of Ky today. QB is excellent runner as well. First string defense has given up very few points this season. Adequate and developing passing game. Looking forward to seeing a good game - injury free - next week. Hope your trip goes well - but I expect the Panthers to win.

Edited by powellbaldeagle

Edited by powellbaldeagle

powell puts it on em!! Looking for powell to go long way in playoffs this year!

Mobley's the real deal, you can frustrate him, but you won't keep him out all night.

They can be beat, just gotta score more points than Mobley burns you for to do it. Defensively, they will give up some points.