Ooltewah at Powell

HornedOwl

The locker room is under the powell stands AC fans is on the other side... I agree you do need alot of sercurity at Powell.. Its funny that this happens all the time cause the last time I heard about something like this happening was last year around this time ....... with a certain Powell player stealling stuff from his own locker room from his teammates... Two years in a row Powell has made the news..... Just giving teams heads up!!!!!

Again, you are incorrect. Nobody stole from his team mates last year. Period. Dot. Those accusations were just plain wrong.

And the area where the entrance to the visitors locker room is a common area - it is a walkway and people - whomever wants to go that way - can walk that walk way, and they do. That door to the visitors locker room is locked by visiting coaches, who are given a key when they arrive at the stadium, when they exit the locker room.

Again, you can't offer proof that whomever stole the items was somebody with Powell ties, or ties to any particular school. There was a big crowd there, and they all weren't just Powell or AC supporters. Until the investigation turns up something then it is all speculation. This happens at places other than just Powell - your head coach said so himself.

Move on. Powell plays Ooltewah this week. Time for Powell-AC talk will be here in a few weeks when the two meet on the basketball court.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

WOW! You are a complete idiot. You are a total disgrace to your school and your community for making statements like that about the Powell football team. It was very unfortunate that things were taken last night, but as far as I could tell, the Powell players were very busy giving AC a beating and didn't have time to steal anything from your locker room. Hey, I'll bet when the truth comes out, it was someone from Anderson County trying to steal money to support their Meth habit. Isn't that what you people up in the sticks do all the time?

Now then, weren't those comments about as stupid as the ones that you just made? I'm sure nothing has ever been stolen at AC before. Things like this happen at all schools from time to time and we all hate it. I will tell you this......moronic comments like yours don't help the situation at all. But it does help me to realize why we all get so much enjoyment out of watching Powell beat AC into the ground. The reason Lowe wouldn't let his players shake hands is because last year your coaches and players acted like a bunch of thugs after the game. AC had nothing to lose because their crappy 5-6 season was over for them, but Powell had everything to lose....so it was a smart move for Lowe to send his players straight to the locker room after the game.

Now quit wasting everybody's time on this High School Football Play-Off Thread and go watch basketball practice.

:roflol::roflol: thats funny!

KNOXVILLE — Three juveniles were arrested today in connection with the locker room thefts committed at Powell High School during last week's football game against Anderson County High School, according to the Knox County Sheriff's Office.

Because they are juveniles, the three male suspects were not identified in a Sheriff's Office news release.

The charges against them were not specified, and a Sheriff's Office spokeswoman was not immediately available for comment this afternoon.

The thefts occurred in the visiting team locker room during the game Friday night. Several players' personal items were stolen, including iPods, cellphones, cash and other property.

Some of the property has been recovered, the sheriff's office said.

More details as they develop online and in Thursday's News Sentinel.

Knox News

Edited by Red Rebels

Again, you are incorrect. Nobody stole from his team mates last year. Period. Dot. Those accusations were just plain wrong.

And the area where the entrance to the visitors locker room is a common area - it is a walkway and people - whomever wants to go that way - can walk that walk way, and they do. That door to the visitors locker room is locked by visiting coaches, who are given a key when they arrive at the stadium, when they exit the locker room.

Again, you can't offer proof that whomever stole the items was somebody with Powell ties, or ties to any particular school. There was a big crowd there, and they all weren't just Powell or AC supporters. Until the investigation turns up something then it is all speculation. This happens at places other than just Powell - your head coach said so himself.

Move on. Powell plays Ooltewah this week. Time for Powell-AC talk will be here in a few weeks when the two meet on the basketball court.

Lol ok the star player didnt get to play because he didnt do nothing...lol last year... so it was locked hmmmm wonder who eles had a key prob someone off the street....lol it will come out... they have video it will just take a while... again it dont matter Powell is paying for the stuff that got stole so all is good... Just saying Powell is making the news over all this stuff,...lol AGAIN just like last year!!!

Edited by Space3

KNOXVILLE — Three juveniles were arrested today in connection with the locker room thefts committed at Powell High School during last week's football game against Anderson County High School, according to the Knox County Sheriff's Office.

Because they are juveniles, the three male suspects were not identified in a Sheriff's Office news release.

The charges against them were not specified, and a Sheriff's Office spokeswoman was not immediately available for comment this afternoon.

The thefts occurred in the visiting team locker room during the game Friday night. Several players' personal items were stolen, including iPods, cellphones, cash and other property.

Some of the property has been recovered, the sheriff's office said.

More details as they develop online and in Thursday's News Sentinel.

At least, they found out who did it. I hope everybody gets their stuff back.

HOOK EM' HORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knox News

OK, so now 3 arrests have been made:

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2011/nov/09/three-juveniles-arrested-for-powell-high-school/

Much, I am sure, to the chagrin of those pointing fingers at the Powell football program, none of the 3 had anything to do with Powell High School football. The offending parties have been found out, arrested, and they will be prosecuted. This story is over. Powell plays Oootewah on Friday.

End of story.

OK, so now 3 arrests have been made:

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2011/nov/09/three-juveniles-arrested-for-powell-high-school/

Much, I am sure, to the chagrin of those pointing fingers at the Powell football program, none of the 3 had anything to do with Powell High School football. The offending parties have been found out, arrested, and they will be prosecuted. This story is over. Powell plays Oootewah on Friday.

End of story.

They went to Powell High School.... :thumb: Go Ooltewah!!!! I still wouldnt take anything of value to Powell....lol Its a shame Powell has a great team but they get on the news for having criminals at their school... :thumb:

Edited by Space3

If my game notes are correct, one of Powell's starting offensive tackles will miss this game for getting ejected last week.

I saw the Powell/ Knox central game on comcast on demand..how does central stack up against the rest of the district3? Also Powell kicker was not consistent is he still their starter?