Sullivan South at West

WestHigh4Life

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

This is a huge game between two programs who are forever linked with the tragedy that took place at West two years ago. I hope Bright is ready to go and South is at full strength. Don't know much about your team this year but would like to talk football with some of the Sullivan South fans before next friday. Here's to a great game, with no injuries. Best of Luck!

Go West!

My Prediction 28-20 West I hope :)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone give me an indication on how the Boone game went? From the score , it looks like West took care of business. But from some stuff I've read, it sounds like Boone missed some good oppertunities and the score wasnt really a reflection for the overall feel of the game. Can anyone enlighten me?

The first half was close, but the second half was never really in question. I mean sure Boone had a few drives, but West made plays on the ball for their pics. They weren't just duck passes. Boone had a solid D though imo.

Edited by RunninRebels

Are Stinson and Mitchell still at WR? Who has had the better year and what are their numbers?

I know Francis made all-state last year as a free safety and only started part of the year which is really impressive. Does he still play defense too even though he shoulders so much of the offense as QB?

I think the Sullivan South Rebels are eagerly anticipating an exciting big game atmosphere at Knox West.

Are Stinson and Mitchell still at WR? Who has had the better year and what are their numbers?

I know Francis made all-state last year as a free safety and only started part of the year which is really impressive. Does he still play defense too even though he shoulders so much of the offense as QB?

I think the Sullivan South Rebels are eagerly anticipating an exciting big game atmosphere at Knox West.

Stinson and Mitchell are still at WR. Mitchell is having a better year, but I don't know their numbers. Also, the passing game isn't where it was last year, but is still pretty good. And finally, no Francis is only playing QB. I don't know if I would count on a big game atmosphere because the Boone game was pretty empty.

Stinson and Mitchell are still at WR. Mitchell is having a better year, but I don't know their numbers. Also, the passing game isn't where it was last year, but is still pretty good. And finally, no Francis is only playing QB. I don't know if I would count on a big game atmosphere because the Boone game was pretty empty.

Just jersey numbers, not stats. My bad. I want to watch them during the game. I guess I can figure it out when I get there.. I'm remembering Stinson being real fast from track numbers posted and seeing him against Tenn High at a scrimmage last year.

West must be loaded with talent to take a sophomore all-state safety off defense. I don't know that I've ever seen or heard of that. It's obviously working so why question right?

It won't matter how many are there. The West coaching staff, team, student body and community were overwhelmingly supportive of Sullivan South during the last two years. The photo on the team's equipment trailer made me well up with tears when I saw it last year at South. I cannot speak for others, but for me it will feel like sacred ground to re-visit. I trust our young men will bring their best effort for that reason alone.