Sequoyah @ Marshall Co

Tigerman10

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sequoyah has one threat and I and believe he's #24 very elusive and quick but doesn't like to get hit. Besides that they are pretty large up front but give up way too easily. You get on them early and they will buckle. Polk had 4 fumbles and was still up 41 before the second and third strings went in and gave up the shutout. I can only go off the Polk game it was the only one I got to see this year unfortunately. Their schedule is filled with extremely weak teams and they have struggled against most of them. Unless they do something drastic it will be an easy W for Marshall

Edited by Coach J

If we continue to run the ball with Trevor and work Peterson in the passing game we will be making a run to Cookeville this year. I don't think they will have anyone that can block Maddux.

the only good thing for marshall this week is they are not playing Fairview or Page because we've already proven we can destroy you my prediction is Sequoyah over marshall 45 to 3 if your going to Cookville it won't be because your teams playing save your gas watch it on tv

the only good thing for marshall this week is they are not playing Fairview or Page because we've already proven we can destroy you my prediction is Sequoyah over marshall 45 to 3 if your going to Cookville it won't be because your teams playing save your gas watch it on tv

How about u quit running your mouth and worry about your own game this week..... I say LEWIS over fairview 28-14

How about u quit running your mouth and worry about your own game this week..... I say LEWIS over fairview 28-14

when it comes to running someone's mouth you girls from marshall co. are the champs, you've been doing it since we beat your a@# earlier in the year all we've heard is how we're overrated and you should have won like the game was even close, but I will make you a deal, you girls shut your trap and I will shut mine. k pumpkin

The only reason jacketsbeatyou posted on here bashing Marshall is because district12aa came to our thread bashing fairview. Pay no mind to him. I think they are long lost twins. One lives in Marshall the other in fairview.

You are right slim88 District12aa has some big jaws when it comes to FV . Running his mouth about our team and players. I dont get it !! We are all from the same district . Lets pull for all of us. Its all in fun during regular season to mouth a little. Its now playoffs . Come on District 12 quit the smack talk about other teams in your own district. I hope MC does well friday night and stay healthy!!