Sequoyah @ Marshall Co

Tigerman10

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only good thing for marshall this week is they are not playing Fairview or Page because we've already proven we can destroy you my prediction is Sequoyah over marshall 45 to 3 if your going to Cookville it won't be because your teams playing save your gas watch it on tv

What has Fairview or Page done lately? Seriously how far in the playoffs before you run into real football teams? Beat Giles yet? Go ahead and get your 2 rounds in and go home as usual. ;)

when it comes to running someone's mouth you girls from marshall co. are the champs, you've been doing it since we beat your a@# earlier in the year all we've heard is how we're overrated and you should have won like the game was even close, but I will make you a deal, you girls shut your trap and I will shut mine. k pumpkin

You're immaturity is a great representation of your school. Do you all act like that?

You're immaturity is a great representation of your school. Do you all act like that?

No we dont. Everyone i know.. Including myself are pulling for every team in district12AA. It's good representation to our district the further our teams go in the playoffs. And as a whole makes our district look dominant. Hope Marshall gets a W tomorrow night.