SIGNAL MOUNTAIN 2012

MountainTroll

Sounds like SM is looking for their next head coach, for when Bill leaves next year :unsure:

Hey Lancer I had heard that Webb from Lookout Valley was mentioned as a possible replacement when wild Bill decided to call it quits. Any truth to that? Sounds like alot of folks have been told they may have the inside shot at being the new boss on the hill some day. Webb, then Mac and now is sounds like E.K is in the mix. Curious to see how it all shakes out down the road.

Hey Lancer I had heard that Webb from Lookout Valley was mentioned as a possible replacement when wild Bill decided to call it quits. Any truth to that? Sounds like alot of folks have been told they may have the inside shot at being the new boss on the hill some day. Webb, then Mac and now is sounds like E.K is in the mix. Curious to see how it all shakes out down the road.

That's so far down the road, ain't no reason to worrry about it right now, and I doubt you'll be seein' EK on the Mountain, anyway.:bored:

Edited by MountainTroll

Webb is a good coach and would do a fine job on the hill.But I think he will go to CCS, if he leaves the LV, I thank his son go there.............If he could take his son to the hill,he would be there as soon as he could...... :thumb: