The Big Deal Invitational

GCPioneer

I don't know bigster. I was given this straight from one of the directors of the tournament and this is the schedule he gave me to post on here. He checked it out once I posted it and said everything looks fine. There might be some miscommunication somewhere.

Who are the directors of the Tournament? I'm sure the AD or Principal will know.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are the directors of the Tournament? I'm sure the AD or Principal will know.

Gibson Co Pioneer is right.Found out last night at the football game.Supposedly a team from Anlanta was suppose to have been in the tournament and also Bolivar and they pulled out and Dyersburg did some reshuffling.So Pioneer did get the right info after the reshuffling.Was told the Ballyn Miss team that Lake Co is playing was the State Champs in Miss. last year.

Tournament Brackets have changed, Coach B got a call from Dyersburg coach last night saying they will be playing Raytown, Mo in the Big Deal Challenge. So just thought I would update everyone.

Thanks Wardawg..Just Googled Raytown.Seems to be a big school.Shows them with over 1500 students mhich is about 6 times bigger than Lake Co.

• 2 weeks later...

Gibson Co Pioneer is right.Found out last night at the football game.Supposedly a team from Anlanta was suppose to have been in the tournament and also Bolivar and they pulled out and Dyersburg did some reshuffling.So Pioneer did get the right info after the reshuffling.Was told the Ballyn Miss team that Lake Co is playing was the State Champs in Miss. last year.

So Bolivar is no longer playing Friday right? Just Saturday.

So Bolivar is no longer playing Friday right? Just Saturday.

We were suppose to have played Bolivar but I'm seeing Lake Co only plays Sat.I heard a guy talking about the tournament and was looking forward to it but he said something about the only thing he didn't like was a game at 10 o'clock.I thought he said Bolivar was playing at 10.Not for sure though.Maybe someone from Dyersburg will post the games.

I just looked at the schedule.He must have been talking about Bolivar playing Northside Ga at 9:30.so according to that Bolivar is playing both days/If Bolivar is playing Sat.,looks like they would have kept Lake Co playing them instead of Rayton.I hope someone will post a new updated schedule with the correct teams and times.And theh just show up and play whoever the brackets say.

Edited by mrbigster

GOT THIS OUT OF STATE GAZETTE... IT IS RIGHT TALKED TO DYERSBURG TODAY

FRIDAY

5:30 DBURG V WESTVIEW (GIRLS)

7:00 DBURG V WESTVIEW

8:15 ARLINGTON COUNTRY DAY V SOUTHWIND

10:00 BOLIVAR V NORTHSIDE, GA V BOLIVAR

SATURDAY

2:00 DBURG V GABRIEL PREP

3:30 BALDWYN, MS V NORTHSIDE, GA

5:15 RAYTOWNSOUTH, MO V LAKE COUNTY, TN

7:00 ARLINGTON COUNTRY DAY V CALLAWAY, MS