Gville vs. Eagleville

owlball

Haven't you given Eagleville enough bulletin board material this week.

You're trying your best to get them motivated ain't ya. :roflolk:

BTW, you thought Gville was going to win last year. hmmm. <_<

Hey Croz, which way are you going to get to the game tomorrow? I keep thinking 840 all the way but someone has told me something about going 840 and getting off and going I24 and getting off an exit on I24 and it takes you right by the school. I have no clue what exit they are talking about getting off if I do take I24. Just wondering if you knew the best and quickest way to get there.

93.9 out of Tullahoma will be carrying.

But, do you not think that you'll be able to pick up 104.1. <_<

If you can't the Freeagent will do a fine job I'm sure.

Oh, and Freeagent, you can drop my name and it will get you some cred. :roflol::roflolk:

I'm not sure if 104.1 will pick up that far away. Just about a month ago I was down in that direction and it was between Franklin and downtown Nashville before I could pick up 104.1 good enough to listen to sports nuts.

Hey Croz, which way are you going to get to the game tomorrow? I keep thinking 840 all the way but someone has told me something about going 840 and getting off and going I24 and getting off an exit on I24 and it takes you right by the school. I have no clue what exit they are talking about getting off if I do take I24. Just wondering if you knew the best and quickest way to get there.

I'm probably going to go 231 to Hwy 99. The wife is going to drop the kids off with me at work in Lebanon, and I'm going to go straight from there. I may have to make a stop in Murfreesboro to pick up a carseat. <_<

I'm not sure if 104.1 will pick up that far away. Just about a month ago I was down in that direction and it was between Franklin and downtown Nashville before I could pick up 104.1 good enough to listen to sports nuts.

It probably won't. Did they have Sports Nuts last night, or did they not do it at all this week?

Haven't you given Eagleville enough bulletin board material this week.

You're trying your best to get them motivated ain't ya. :roflolk:

BTW, you thought Gville was going to win last year. hmmm. <_<

Croz, you are right. I did think Gordonsville would win last season. I also think they will win this season if the game is played. Motivated from coacht? Are you kidding me? I just call it like I see it and more times than not, I have been close. You suspect the same thing I do for this game tomorrow night, you just don't want to come out and say it. I will say it again, I saw Gordonsville this season. They are a VERY good team. They SHOULD beat this Eagleville team by a minimum of 28 points, but I am honestly expecting a 42 point win for them.

It probably won't. Did they have Sports Nuts last night, or did they not do it at all this week?

Yes, they had sports nuts last night because apparently there was a basketball game tonight. They also replay the sports nuts segment on Fridays nights at 6:00 before the games but if 104.1 will not pick up that far away it does you no good.

Yes, they had sports nuts last night because apparently there was a basketball game tonight. They also replay the sports nuts segment on Fridays nights at 6:00 before the games but if 104.1 will not pick up that far away it does you no good.

Daggum basketball.

I tried to listen to Sports Nuts, but to my dismay, it was girls basketball.

However, hearing Coach Agee in the background was entertaining. :twisted:

I may make a couple of posts tomorrow, but until then I'm going to bed.

These Eagleville posters don't want to cooperate.

They give no info, I guess they think if they tell me what offense and defense they run that I'll tell the coaches. :shock:

So I guess I'll have to find out for myself tomorrow night.

Over and out till tomorrow.

Go Blue!!

I expect to hear the Big Blue Express alot tomorrow! :mrgreen::thumb:

You can take 840 to I24 and get off the New Salem exit(99)and stay on that road will take tou straight to the school and you will not have to worry with all the boro traffic.

93.9 out of Tullahoma will be carrying.

But, do you not think that you'll be able to pick up 104.1. <_<

If you can't the Freeagent will do a fine job I'm sure.

Oh, and Freeagent, you can drop my name and it will get you some cred. :roflol::roflolk:

We will be carrying the game on the Duck at 93.9 fm. Our signal reaches Eagleville, but if you have reception issues, you can listen over the web via your smart phone or droid at 939theduck.com.... Their is a market app called "tune in" which works well. We will have Coach Carson on after the game and hopefully we'll be able to get a word in with Moose as well. Croz, we'll be set up on the home side, mentioning you over there may get me thrown out....lol