Gville vs. Eagleville

owlball

you really don't have a clue 'crotch6110' I would have to admit "turdmite" is up there on my favorite list and I pull for "THE MIGHTY OWLS" anytime they aren't playing CC I still believe there is something in the water over in SC look at you and Al GORE ! :roflol:

No respectable, God-fearing, able-minded, sensible person in Smith County claims Al Gore. :roflolk:

However, there may be some flaming liberals that do. :flower::wub:

Unless someone posts something that warrants a response from me. This will be my last post before I leave for the game.

I look for the Tigers to come out determined and ready to take care of business.

I'm sure Eagleville will to, but I believe they are slightly overmatched.

I figure 27-7 Gordonsville, but I'll take anything as long as it's a W.

I plan on eating at the mexican restaurant, so tell them I'm coming and that they need to treat me right. :hungry::roflolk:

Unless someone posts something that warrants a response from me. This will be my last post before I leave for the game.

I look for the Tigers to come out determined and ready to take care of business.

I'm sure Eagleville will to, but I believe they are slightly overmatched.

I figure 27-7 Gordonsville, but I'll take anything as long as it's a W.

I plan on eating at the mexican restaurant, so tell them I'm coming and that they need to treat me right. :hungry::roflolk:

Hey Croz, mexican sounds pretty dang good. Where is the mexican place at in Eagleville and how close to the school is it?

someone needs to tell eaglevilles' players that black nike socks do not match their uniforms. it looks stupid and childlike. especially when eagleville is still rockin the russell athletic jerseys LOL

gordonsville boys are gonna bring it to the ville tomorrow night.

hope you enjoyed your "special seasons" eagleville, remember it because you won't have one like this for YEARS

What are you, Mr. Blackwell's fashion designer buddy, really who gives a crap what color socks they have on, as far as I know those jerseys haven't won a game this year, just the young men in them and as for the special seasons, it sounds like you're a sad, bitter little man putting crap like that on here you musta never had a winning season or couldn't make the team, you certainly have no class. Hope you come to the game you'll be easy to spot, you'll be the one dressed up in pink no doubt looking like Dennis Rodman. :thumb:

• Upvote 1

What are you, Mr. Blackwell's fashion designer buddy, really who gives a crap what color socks they have on, as far as I know those jerseys haven't won a game this year, just the young men in them and as for the special seasons, it sounds like you're a sad, bitter little man putting crap like that on here you musta never had a winning season or couldn't make the team, you certainly have no class. Hope you come to the game you'll be easy to spot, you'll be the one dressed up in pink no doubt looking like Dennis Rodman. :thumb:

You really need to either A) take a xanax or B) get laid

It could be 35-0 at the half. Gordonsville is that good this year. Eagleville WILL NOT remotely play with Gordonsville trust me. The east is Gordonsville's for the taking this year. I am a SP fan, but I call it like I see it.

What do you really think, you've been so vague in your posts that I can't get a read on which way you think this game will go. :roflol:

Exactly (: Jealousy is all it is!

Hey redkuda or any other Eagleville fan, could you tell me if Eagleville has a radio station that broadcasts their games? If so, what is the station so I can listen to the game while at the game? If they don't, is there a radio station in the Boro area that will be broadcasting the game tomorrow night?

1450 am wgns I think will carry it if they don't do the Riverdale game, and that is also 101.9 or 101 something fm I believe.

• Upvote 1