Milan AT Fairview

Slim88

Why the Camden Bashing there swinjuice?????We pullin for Milan.Camden young and down this year but trust me,they wont be the next 3.................. :ugeek:

swingjuice is the definition of a HATER.....he's someone I would probably punch in the mouth if I met up with him in person :roflol:

He's the guy that the cheerleaders "threw poop at" (stealing his saying)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha I'm a fairview fan but that was pretty good! Simple comment but made me laugh.!

Looking forward to a great game Friday. I think both teams are evenly matched,

but Fairview may feel a little more pressure with playing at home and being the higher seed,

and wanting to get past the 3rd round. That's the reason for the whole Camden/monkey thing.

I may talk a little smack on here but Milan's players and fans respect their opponents and

fans and I think it will be a hard nosed good clean football game. Good luck to Fairview.

Milan 31

Fairview 24

Looking forward to a great game Friday. I think both teams are evenly matched,

but Fairview may feel a little more pressure with playing at home and being the higher seed,

and wanting to get past the 3rd round. That's the reason for the whole Camden/monkey thing.

I may talk a little smack on here but Milan's players and fans respect their opponents and

fans and I think it will be a hard nosed good clean football game. Good luck to Fairview.

Milan 31

Fairview 24

I agree with it being a hard nosed clean football game.. Milan definitely has the experience over fairview in the later rounds of the playoffs as this is Fairviews first trip to the quarterfinals ever. I do think fairview will be ready and not so much worried about the pressure of being at home.. I hope they come out fired up along with Milan and make this a great game. I also agree with Your score But me being a little biased im gonna flip it around. Hope all of you Milan Fans have a safe trip out here and a good time our facilities. We do have a few arrogant people in the crowd but please dont let that fool yall into thinkin were all like that haha.

Fairview 31

Milan 24

To let everyone know this game will be decided on the officials. I have noticed the last couple of times that Milan has crossed the river they get poor officials. I hope this will be a fair game I really want to know what the outcome will be if it's right down the middle. If so then...

HUSKER says Milan 42-26!!!

To let everyone know this game will be decided on the officials. I have noticed the last couple of times that Milan has crossed the river they get poor officials. I hope this will be a fair game I really want to know what the outcome will be if it's right down the middle. If so then...

HUSKER says Milan 42-26!!!

just fyi Husker we all have official issues in this area don't feel lonely we've had to deal with it every week, but there are some good crews as well so hopefully we will get one of those.