Giles @ Marshall Co REMATCH!

Tigerman10

How bout in January when OC was doing 7 on 7?

For all the BS we enjoy throwing back and forth these 2 teams are very similiar. All of the ranking data you view have the teams within 1 or two points. Most computer polls place MC ahead while most voted polls place GC ahead. When we beat someone ranked ahead of us we rarely move up but they seem to drop like a rock. Where we differentiate in my opinion is the MC is all about the run and occasionally likes to try to hit a big pass while GC is truely a balanced team. If GC can control 3 for MC its gonna be Giles with the W. If MC can contain the pass and win the turnover battle MC can take it. I just hope the light stay on, the scoreboard works, and the officiating is unbiased.

Both teams have some top players, I can't wait to see which ones make the plays.

@likearock I agree with all of your key points to win for MC or GC. I think we are similar teams, but Marshall has a little more heck raiser in them. I am so tired of hearing about the refs,scoreboard, and lights. If Giles see's it as a problem contact the tssaa and have them monitor it, otherwise strap up and play ball!!!!! Go Tigers. MC-24 GC 14

• Upvote 1

@likearock I agree with all of your key points to win for MC or GC. I think we are similar teams, but Marshall has a little more heck raiser in them. I am so tired of hearing about the refs,scoreboard, and lights. If Giles see's it as a problem contact the tssaa and have them monitor it, otherwise strap up and play ball!!!!! Go Tigers. MC-24 GC 14

I hit MC's score right on the head last week but gave Sequoyah too much cred by predicting 14 for them. This week:

MC 35

Giles 14

I think MC has gotten much better offensively (especially in the passing game) since the last matchup. Only way Giles stays in it is if MC turns the ball over, which they haven't done in any of the games I've seen.

I hit MC's score right on the head last week but gave Sequoyah too much cred by predicting 14 for them. This week:

MC 35

Giles 14

I think MC has gotten much better offensively (especially in the passing game) since the last matchup. Only way Giles stays in it is if MC turns the ball over, which they haven't done in any of the games I've seen.

You are nuts.....Giles by a bunch.

:) I see that you have waaay too much time on your hands!!!! You think you've got me, but in actuality I HAVE posted on those other threads you speak of!!!! Two words......multiple accounts. ;)

Doesn't take long....one click of the button shows that all 77 of your posts under Culleoka Cowgirl were all on the 3A/4A Playoff threads. Not to mention I get on the Columbia threads occasionally and have never seen Brokeback Cowboy on their. I think your two words should have been...."multiple personalities".....claim to be from GC, I assume live in Culleoka, claim to be a Columbia Lions fan.....but hammer the Marshall Co threads. Is that because of your man crush on Distict12AA?

GC beat FV, FV beat MC, MC beat GC

GC beat Page, Page beat MC, MC beat GC

GC has score 317 points this year

MC has scored 320 this year

As rock said, two very similar teams, two very evenly matched teams. Y'all keep acting like Nostradumbas and giving us the scores, but in all reality we all know this game could go either way. As in any evenly matched game it comes down to least mistakes, least penalties and who wins the turnover margin.

I as a GC fan obviously think things look good for us. We finished with 4 strong opponents and three down to the wire games which prepare you for games like this. We have almost all of our injured players back with a possible exception of one hand issue. I think we have one of the best coaching staffs in the state of TN. And, we have the secret weapon back for this game, one that MC can't find on film, so good luck preparing for him because he did not play in the first MC/GC game.

GO BOBCATS!!!

Edited by Clay

MC 35

Giles 14

Over the past 3 weeks GC has had some stiff competition while MC has kinda had the fluffy bunny schedule. Can't help but believe that bodes well for GC in this rematch. In those games GC opponents had won 20 games while MC opponents had only won 13.