Giles @ Marshall Co REMATCH!

Tigerman10

I still say MC will implode especially if they get down by very much.

I pick GC to rebound......seen it too many times....GC by 3-4 pts.

Well..........never say the Bulldog doesnt have a keen eye for football.

Good luck to GC against grenvile debils.....you are going to need it

Edited by bulldog69

Great game Giles. Marshall got out coached. Good Luck and I wish you the best. Alot of class act guys coming over to MC locker room after game. I respected that. Represent 12aa well. Nothing to hate on my way just #### whooping. I will be in the bball MSG boards lol

So does this make OC the Les Miles of 12aa. I know what you are saying, but in order to get out coached you have to have the players to do it, coaches dont block, run, pass, kick, etc. Great job every BOBCAT. Shame on MC fans for not getting there early and then leaving early while your best team in a while was still on the field fighting for the win. Great year for you guys, see you next year! GO CATS!!

Oh I'm here! :) Congrats Giles, you were the better team last night. Too bad there's not a deciding and final game 3. Too many mistakes for Marshall last night....missed blocks, missed wide open receivers, penalties, dropped balls. Marshall is not a team built for coming back from a deficit. The passing game clearly has to improve next year for future success. When a team packs 8 in the box, there's no excuse for not being able to throw the ball. Looked as if Giles wanted it more. Congrats Tigers on a good season, you guys are very young and should have continued success for years to come. Good luck Giles against Greeneville, represent 12aa well.