Dobyns-Bennett Football

ArtVandalay

kptvol go back and watch the first game with sevier county, coach never let up and foreman was hurt,swafford had a lot more touches, we went to the kentucky derby and left the horses at home

I have watched and re-watched both of them.... not making this up.....I'll count touches for you. Not trying to hide......just want the truth out there, not the perception of a disappointed fan.

DBFAN4LIFE, Art and WACO,

Please don't buy your tix next year. That will open them up for some people I know. Art, that would be great if you would't buy yours, because I know your seats are really good. Waco, hope they don't monitor the computers at Fairway Ford, because if they did, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have a job.

DBFAN4Life, Don't go back to watch practice next year. Maybe you can go watch South or S. Hill practice. If DB was running 4 wides a bunch in practice, then they were out of their element. They averaged throwing about 8 to 10 a game for the year. The problem is that they don't have to throw against the teams the smoke.

Try as you may to make this about dbfanforlife, Art, and WACO, its about the head coach at DB. Clark I think is his name. After the Sevier County game 90% of the real DB fans agreed with everything dbfanforlife, Art, and WACO have been saying on here. If you were there you would know what everybody in the stands were saying. You can hang on to Clarks coat tail all you want. Its not going to win you a playoff game and in the end your going to look like a fool. I can't figure how you think a car dealership has anything to do with my computer. Which in fact might have something to do with your football smarts. I guess you are thinking that Clark has done a good job coaching these playoff games. Im still trying to figure out that last sentance in your post. Maybe you should't drink and post. Art is right about you. When he's done with you why don't you go to ford and look me up.

DBFAN4LIFE, Art and WACO,

Please don't buy your tix next year. That will open them up for some people I know. Art, that would be great if you would't buy yours, because I know your seats are really good. Waco, hope they don't monitor the computers at Fairway Ford, because if they did, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have a job.

DBFAN4Life, Don't go back to watch practice next year. Maybe you can go watch South or S. Hill practice. If DB was running 4 wides a bunch in practice, then they were out of their element. They averaged throwing about 8 to 10 a game for the year. The problem is that they don't have to throw against the teams the smoke.

You know what, we are all going to get our tickets again next year to assure that some more butt kissers dont get them. Art,Waco and i are the true DB program supporters in more ways than one and for you to get on here and tell Art to not renew his tickets is the last straw. If you know him, then you know of his situation. He and his family are friends of mine and you have some nerve. A comment like that just begs for a good a** beating, so unless you give him and his wife a respectful apology asap, then your going to get a visit from the welcome wagon, tonight. Oh, and one more thing a**kisser for life, i'm going to get my tickets next year and give them to you, straight up your a**. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!

You know what, we are all going to get our tickets again next year to assure that some more butt kissers dont get them. Art,Waco and i are the true DB program supporters in more ways than one and for you to get on here and tell Art to not renew his tickets is the last straw. If you know him, then you know of his situation. He and his family are friends of mine and you have some nerve. A comment like that just begs for a good a** beating, so unless you give him and his wife a respectful apology asap, then your going to get a visit from the welcome wagon, tonight. Oh, and one more thing a**kisser for life, i'm going to get my tickets next year and give them to you, straight up your a**. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!

Someone needs to get in touch with Jerry Springer. This would be a great show!!!!!!! Ding! Ding! Ding!

DB Football (BIGGEST CIRCUS IN TOWN)!!!!!!!!!! :roflol:

Someone needs to get in touch with Jerry Springer. This would be a great show!!!!!!! Ding! Ding! Ding!

Just heard he's booked for another couple years due to the large number of kissing cousins and sisters on the Rebel side. So at Christmas time, if your hooking up with your sister do you get two presents instead of one or will she just give you one and make up for the other? I thought you would know best.

Art,very sorry for your wife and what your family is going through.We may all disagree about football but Art is the only person on this board that ever came up to me and introduced himself at a game.I think it was a South game vs somebody else.Anyway,I respect anyone who has the guts to get out from behind the key board .I don't know most of the people on here and nothing I say is a direct cut at anyones family.

Just like the circus, when we travel to your town we put on a great show and take all your rewards. We are D-B. The only show in town. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

Art,very sorry for your wife and what your family is going through.We may all disagree about football but Art is the only person on this board that ever came up to me and introduced himself at a game.I think it was a South game vs somebody else.Anyway,I respect anyone who has the guts to get out from behind the key board .I don't know most of the people on here and nothing I say is a direct cut at anyones family.

Then I guess you don't have much respect for yourself.

You may not no this but there was a X-South student on Jerry Springer about 5 years ago. She was having a fight with her boyfriend who also had a boyfriend. True Story. :roflolk:

Let's just face the facts and close this DB topic you are in East Tennessee you are the big school besides Science Hill( give them a few more years and you guys will be number 2) if you don't beat up on all the other teams in this area on numbers alone I would be surprised. Just give it up on this topic until next year and then you can plan on winning it all "on paper". Get a new coach if you want, who cares.