Dobyns-Bennett Football

ArtVandalay

Not to mention that nobody has to listen to that 7AAA stuff for a bit either...... Pls pass along my appreciation to the team for that small favor as well!

:roflol: Oh I'm sure mykidsdad will find another " Top 7 Districts in the known Universe " ranking on the back of a Little Debbie box somewhere and then let us know just how puny we are compared to the MANLY MEN of 7AAA FOOTBALL :roflol:

Uh......yeah, so what's your point? That's what I'm trying to tell you. You obviously have finally figured it out! Actually Chris was 3 of 9. But there were 17 pass plays called, only got 9 of them thrown. Only got 4 off in the second half, but not because the COACH didn't call the play!!!!! If you call the go route and the D line is hanging on your facemask before your 3 step drop....Chris pulls it down and runs for his life! It dont show as an attempt in the stats if he scrambles or is sacked. I have never said that the results were what I wanted them to be. They were not! But it was not because of play calling!!!!! The passes were called....the go routes to Swafford, the streaks, stops and crossing routes to Malik, the sweeps and counters that have been our bread and butter! All were called in the second half! SC hit them right in the mouth! We didn't make a play!

I REALLY don't want nothing to do with your glasses! They ain't working for you. I might suggest you retake that football 101 Course that you were crowing about the other day. You might consider a different book or instructor. You have proven on these last few pages that you don't know enough about the game to even know what you are crying about, much less how it might get fixed......best move on to making stuff up bout Charlie or Roger!

did they hit us in the mouth before or after we were up 28 to zip, as far as charlie and roger the fans will decide that, its funny db want to crow about most wins in basketball and football who in the heck are we winning against, talent alone will get you 10 and 0, in this conf, coach clark is still 3 and 7 over last 10 yrs slice it dice it and chew it up its still the same

did they hit us in the mouth before or after we were up 28 to zip, as far as charlie and roger the fans will decide that, its funny db want to crow about most wins in basketball and football who in the heck are we winning against, talent alone will get you 10 and 0, in this conf, coach clark is still 3 and 7 over last 10 yrs slice it dice it and chew it up its still the same

how many times did you run the indian in the second half, when you have the fastest guy in east tn you get him the ball or most coaches would just a thought, if you cant win being up 28 to zip you are not going to win

They hit us in the mouth when they realized that they couldn't win unless they mirrored our backs with backers and blitzes 10 players! That is what I been trying to tell you!!! WE DID NOT CHANGE WHAT WERE DOING! WE DID NOT GO CONSERVATIVE! IT WAS NOT THE PLAY CALLING THAT GOT US BEAT! If we execute the plays that are called, we don't have this discussion. I still tell you that Coach Clark and this fantastic Staff has not missed a block or a tackle. Not scored a point.

It's very frustrating to not be able to get over the hump, but your poking at the wrong place. It's been a lot longer than 10 years. Was Wilson the problem? He seemed to do ok at Maryville. Was Walton the problem? We hired Colbro, he knows how to win a championship or 3. Is it Buck's fault or Danial's? Ritz won Titles at North....Roger won championships before he showed up in Kingsport, that's how he got the job......shall I continue or are you embarrassed enough? Chew on that!

Edited by KptVol

how many times did you run the indian in the second half, when you have the fastest guy in east tn you get him the ball or most coaches would just a thought, if you cant win being up 28 to zip you are not going to win

Let's get one thing straight right now, I didn't have a fast guy and I had no way to get 6 or anyone else the ball and I wasn't up 28 nor down 7.....That was the team and our Coaches....BUT

......after 10 pages of trying, it comes down to one play, one friggin play??? Alright, let's examine your suggestion...

Slaughter, Casey, Swafford, Cook.......couldn't get through the onslaught with 10 coming, not thinking Malik in the backfield is very smart idea there, coach. Tried to get it to him on the edge but couldn't. Keep trying, you are still ofer!

Didn't try the fumblrooskie, double reverse, stop flicker, throw back either! Dang! You're right! Let's fire'em all!

Edited by KptVol

Didn't try the fumblrooskie, double reverse, stop flicker, throw back either! Dang! You're right! Let's fire'em all!

You finally got it right there knucklehead. You didn't come out in the 2nd half with a modified game plan to deal with changes that any good thinking opposing coach would make. YOU failed. Not the team. And quit blaming the team when you are the ones that failed them. The team started making mistakes when the reality of their situation set in on them mentally (coaching). It should have never come down to that last play. Your blindness to this is symptomatic of the problem. After hearing your fat mouth on here I'm back to just what you "suggest" - fire the whole lot, if they're like you (and I hope they're not). But that can be arranged. You need to go back into the shadows.

CoachT, time to shut this thread down.

Nice analysis spanky! Great name calling! Excellent defense of the kids, I love them too! But you have added NOTHING to the conversation.......what do you suggest? The changes were made the 3rd qtr was fine. Not exactly certain what a coach does to combat a 10 man rush? Why don't you make a suggestion there "fat mouth,"...... that what you said???

No. Don't shut down the thread til spankster shares his knowledge!

Facts are tough to swallow.......calm down, take a deep breath, Save the name calling and offer up a suggestion.

They hit us in the mouth when they realized that they couldn't win unless they mirrored our backs with backers and blitzes 10 players! That is what I been trying to tell you!!! WE DID NOT CHANGE WHAT WERE DOING! WE DID NOT GO CONSERVATIVE! IT WAS NOT THE PLAY CALLING THAT GOT US BEAT! If we execute the plays that are called, we don't have this discussion. I still tell you that Coach Clark and this fantastic Staff has not missed a block or a tackle. Not scored a point.

It's very frustrating to not be able to get over the hump, but your poking at the wrong place. It's been a lot longer than 10 years. Was Wilson the problem? He seemed to do ok at Maryville. Was Walton the problem? We hired Colbro, he knows how to win a championship or 3. Is it Buck's fault or Danial's? Ritz won Titles at North....Roger won championships before he showed up in Kingsport, that's how he got the job......shall I continue or are you embarrassed enough? Chew on that!

like i said if you cant win being up 28 to zip you cant win,embarrassed for the players for sure, yeah i agree its the players fault, just like pappas never touched the ball at the goal line a few years back, 3 and 7 is fantastic keep up the good work i wouldnt change a thing, its a good thing we dont play jefferson county in the second round, you have to much nepotism and yes men its not gonna change i can see that

Let's get another thing straight, get your all caps "YOU" out of the way, I have no input and no say. But I do believe in and support those that do! The team played hard and played well for the most part. Not blaming any one person...as I said before, there is plenty of blame to go around. Just not gonna sit and let this made up garbage be posted and believed. I have posted facts with my "fat fingers" and put the truth out there from my "knucklehead"

YOU can fire ME all you want to! In fact, I'll make your life easier.....I'll not put anymore facts on here. Clear that some you deal with your fantasy world better than you do the facts.

Fat mouth?

Knucklehead?

Fire them all?

That's rational.

Edited by KptVol

like i said if you cant win being up 28 to zip you cant win,embarrassed for the players for sure, yeah i agree its the players fault, just like pappas never touched the ball at the goal line a few years back, 3 and 7 is fantastic keep up the good work i wouldnt change a thing, its a good thing we dont play jefferson county in the second round, you have to much nepotism and yes men its not gonna change i can see that

Now we change games......

Already answered that one.......

Pappas took himself out! Seriously, Ask him!

I answered your questions.....you answer mine! What was the problem all the other years, back before 10 years. With the other sports. How many staffs you gonna go thru? Got good men in place....got good players that are working their butts off to win and be great!

Why does anybody have to be fired....don't be a jerk, just be a fan!

Edited by KptVol

A public apolgy to Graham Clark and Family is due from me. Here it is. I don't want to see anybody fired, not in todays economy, it's hard enough to find a job much less keep one.

In the haste of the loss to Sevier County, I let my emotions take over and I vented more than I should have. I just want to see the Indians win big games and set up the big games we have been waiting for as fans. There are hundreds, thousands of DB INDIAN FANS, in the stands every Friday, an hour before kickoff, watching the team warm up, watching the band march in, watching with PRIDE, as the Football Team breaks it down. I have been in the stands for almost every game since 1990, I graduated in '82 and was chest pumping proud to show my two sons DB FOOTBALL, and I still am proud to be a part of the Tribe.

Graham Clark is an awesome Coach, how do you win 82% of your games if your not. The G-Man has a great family and I am very sorry if I may have cause them any kind of problems since 11/11/11. Clark has proven over and over again that he can adjust his offense to fit the players he has, shotgut or triple option, he can coach it all and he has been spectacular at it. Graham Clark has 25% of the all-time wins of DB FOOTBALL. Clark is fantastic with the media and Kingsport is proud to have him as our Head Coach.

The disapointment of losses has meant too much to me over the years, and it will not ever mean that much to me again. I will always cheer and pull for my Indians no matter what....but losses will never mean enough to me to cause hurt to people that I know and care for... not again.

Roll Tribe Roll