Who win's the BRAC this year

WTSL5581

South Greene beat Johnson County Tonight by 28 points. It was a great crowd the game was close at first and South Greene's Talent just took over the game. They play Sullivan East on Tuesday. I'm sure this will be a great game. Hopefully South Greene will win this one and make it the finals and have a Sub State Birth..

Greeneville was down at half time from what I heard I think 31-26. But came back took one away from the Raiders. Greeneville will play Unicoi the battle of the Devils lol had to say it. it should be a good game. idk much about Unicoi I can say that they are good EVERY Year so they won't be a walk in the park by any means. But I think Greeneville can beat them and hopefully meet South Greene in the Finals for the REMATCH that everyone wants to see...

Lets get it done BRAC. The girls showed out and proved that they ruled in this area lets make the same statement for boys basketball..

Great games coming up at CD monday and tuesday.. BE THERE!!

GO REBS

Grainger split with Greenevillw this year. Losing by 8 at Greeneville and winning by 2 at home. Unicoi manhandled Grainger like no one has all year. Unicoi wins going away in this one.

You can't compare scores from the way other teams match up against each other. Unicoi has also lost to Sullivan North and beat them by 2 another game. Greeneville has also beat Science Hill who no one else in TN has done, so your point is mute. Its at CD which will help GHS since they have played there quite a bit this year. Just depends on which GHS team shows up

You can't compare scores from the way other teams match up against each other. Unicoi has also lost to Sullivan North and beat them by 2 another game. Greeneville has also beat Science Hill who no one else in TN has done, so your point is mute. Its at CD which will help GHS since they have played there quite a bit this year. Just depends on which GHS team shows up

moot, swipes...the point is moot, not mute.

Grainger split with Greenevillw this year. Losing by 8 at Greeneville and winning by 2 at home. Unicoi manhandled Grainger like no one has all year. Unicoi wins going away in this one.

Common opponents probably means less in basketball than any other sport. It is all about match-ups, which team can take away their opponents' tendencies better, and who can dictate the tempo.

Edited by gcfball

You will see. Greeneville has no matchup for Unicoi Counties two 6'5" big guys. I hope I'm wrong. I'm for the BRAC. Just think the matchup isn't good.

You might be right but your first post about Greeneville splitting with Grainger is why Unicoi will win holds no merit. Basketball is a real funny game and there has already been alot of upsets through out TN

Edited by Swipes

You will see. Greeneville has no matchup for Unicoi Counties two 6'5" big guys. I hope I'm wrong. I'm for the BRAC. Just think the matchup isn't good.

I never said Greeneville would win. I think Unicoi will actually win. I just said that you shouldn't base your prediction on how they played versus common opponents.

I never said Greeneville would win. I think Unicoi will actually win. I just said that you shouldn't base your prediction on how they played versus common opponents.

My prediction was based from having watched Greeneville vs. Grainger and Grainger vs. Unicoi. I realize matchups make the difference. This is not a good matchup for Greeneville. Thats all I am saying, and again I'm for the BRAC.

Greeneville and South Greene's seasons are over with.. Great seasons by both teams. the represented the BRAC well.. Just outplayed-outmatched a lot of dumb mistakes by both teams that they didn't make all season. it's a tough way to end the year. Great job devils and the rest of the BRAC

Great Job to my REBS BRAC regular season and tournament champions!!