The Trousdale County Yellow Jackets 2012

mancoverage

Well I guess we'll see. You won't be able to stop our offense but then again I guess we might not be able to stop yalls offense either. Could be a barn burner. When was the last time y'all got beat by 21 or more? And is history the only thing y'all have to talk about?

How is recruiting going?

when you've got history on your side, it's always worth talking about. icon_e_biggrin.gif

tc/fcs will be a dog fight this year. thumb[1].gif

It appears that the swirling winds of Methtown have once again blown the gloried memories of yesteryear to old Snoball's humble abode. But tonight as he stares at the nine marks he's scratched in that 70's era paneling tacked on the wall, deep down he knows this won't be the year he gets to pull out the trusty Case knife and etch that elusive diagonal tenth mark.

Edited by DoyleHargravesConstruction

It appears that the swirling winds of Methtown have once again blown the gloried memories of yesteryear to old Snoball's humble abode. But tonight as he stares at the nine marks he's scratched in that 70's era paneling tacked on the wall, deep down he knows this won't be the year he gets to pull out the trusty Case knife and etch that elusive diagonal tenth mark.

I must agree. I believe BB and GCA are the teams to beat this year. Can't wait for that playoff matchup

i don't have panelling, it melts too easily. popcorneater.gif

The Goat sez: LMAO!!! Snoball may be a little more cultured than you think, Doyle. I always pictured him etching that "diagonal 10th mark" with a diamond from one of those two state championship rings he won. :roflol: