Sullivan South Offseason Thread

SECPowerHouse

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always happy. And you care as much as I, as evidenced by your zeal for posting on South's football threads. I'm looking forward to a really good Rebel football team next fall.

I care but my focus is not as narrow as yours. So, I'll concede that you and the 2 or 3 fans left probably will be happy, but there will be no team.

• 2 months later...

Awful quiet... I don't post much but our offseason thread has been eerily quiet. Any news on the 2012 edition of Rebel football? I am looking forward to taking my son to his first game in Death Valley this season! Surely there is something worth mentioning. Thanks!

Hope the little guy gets to see the Rebels pay back the Enka Jets with a vengeance. I'm expecting a good edition with the biggest concern the defense. Offense should be very good. Spring scrimmages with Happy Valley on the 10th and North on the 21st. See you there '81.

REBEL NATION thumb[1].gif

Hope the little guy gets to see the Rebels pay back the Enka Jets with a vengeance. I'm expecting a good edition with the biggest concern the defense. Offense should be very good. Spring scrimmages with Happy Valley on the 10th and North on the 21st. See you there '81.

Preciate it Crawdad :thumb: ! I remember going to my first South game sporting my colonial heights jersey in middle school, it was almost as much fun as the first time i took the field in Death Valley! He'll be too little to remember his first time but i want to get him started Rebel yellin' early! My son has the brightest red hair you may ever see, if you notice us say hello.

What's up CD? Hope you have been good. Sure do miss this place. It's almost like a ghost town now. I feel for you. The Regels should have a wonderful season and I will try to not miss much. You'll have to bring me up to speed on who is coming up. Of course I know the Raven is expected to fly but the Devil Birds Daddy says they are packed. Should be a fun season.

The "Spin Dr." plays the spring game tomarrow at 10am Central. All is going well and tomorrow will tell the tale. They take 3 RB's on the road and they have 6 scholarship ball carriers...he is number 7 and the only walk-on. But he is fired up...see article...

http://www.ttusports.com:80/sports/fball/2011-12/releases/4_14_fb_scrimmage ...

Anyway, I'm in the 4th grade going into the 5th now! Ha! Jessica is telling me about a year. Will try to be at the spring games to see the Rebels. Will let you know the ourcome for tomorrow. It's...do or die! Keep up the good work...REBEL NATION!

What's up CD? Hope you have been good. Sure do miss this place. It's almost like a ghost town now. I feel for you. The Regels should have a wonderful season and I will try to not miss much. You'll have to bring me up to speed on who is coming up. Of course I know the Raven is expected to fly but the Devil Birds Daddy says they are packed. Should be a fun season.

The "Spin Dr." plays the spring game tomarrow at 10am Central. All is going well and tomorrow will tell the tale. They take 3 RB's on the road and they have 6 scholarship ball carriers...he is number 7 and the only walk-on. But he is fired up...see article...

http://www.ttusports...14_fb_scrimmage ...

Anyway, I'm in the 4th grade going into the 5th now! Ha! Jessica is telling me about a year. Will try to be at the spring games to see the Rebels. Will let you know the ourcome for tomorrow. It's...do or die! Keep up the good work...REBEL NATION!

Great to hear from you Comp and couldn't be happier to learn about the Spin Doctor's recent success. Everyone knew he could do it if his heart was in it. He was one of the all time greats at South with such a determined running style. I hope he makes it and gets a little playing time. I would love to travel to Cookeville and see him and Beedle run over some people. I believe this is Hunter's Sr. year coming up? Anyway, thanks for posting the link to the article. Your comp skills are still pretty good. lol. Keep getting better, just like we tell the boys.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...