7-AA Boys

Omniscience

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good opening W. It will get tougher quick (McCallie) but the players know that. Seq led 17-6 after a quarter and was in control the whole way, led by around 22 or 24 at one point. York scored 22 of their points in the fourth. I think around 15 players saw time on the court and 10 scored for Seq. Indians had 27 free throw attempts in the fourth as York tried to hang around, made a good amount of them after being inconsistent from the line in the first three quarters.

I was impressed with the overall height and athletic ability of the starting five. It looked to me like the best overall starting five SCHS has had in several years IMO. However after the first two off the bench get in the talent looks to drop off maybe there just young, but it looks like they need to make sure and stay out of foul trouble.

There was one sub that went in late that looked long with some ability (Didn't catch a name) I think someone said he was Freshmen but looks like he might be a player in another year or two.

Edited by Sequatchie

I was impressed with the overall height and athletic ability of the starting five. It looked to me like the best overall starting five SCHS has had in several years IMO. However after the first two off the bench get in the talent looks to drop off maybe there just young, but it looks like they need to make sure and stay out of foul trouble.

There was one sub that went in late that looked long with some ability (Didn't catch a name) I think someone said he was Freshmen but looks like he might be a player in another year or two.

The Dempsey boy came in late and scored and got fouled, is about 6'6 and is a Freshman, but is still developing

Sequatchie fell to McCallie tonight. McCallie was just to fast and didnt seem to miss from 3.

Hey Omni, Do you have a schedule of the times and opponents they will be playing next week in the Whitwell Tournament? I'd like to drive down and check them out but need to know if the times will work out.

Edited by Sequatchie

Hey Omni, Do you have a schedule of the times and opponents they will be playing next week in the Whitwell Tournament? I'd like to drive down and check them out but need to know if the times will work out.

According to Whitwell's website the teams are Sequatchie, Whitwell, East Ridge, and Christian Heritage on the 23-26 no times mentioned

Edited by Omniscience