District 3AAA

corbus

Central beat Clinton 60 to 43 last night. Ugly game! Clinton kid got ejected for elbowing a kid in the face. It went down hill from there. Ref's didn't control the game at all. I believe they got tired of Clinton's whining and started calling everything. Just a really ugly game.

The Central kids seemed to handle the BS better than the Clinton kids and coaches did. Frustration may be setting in on a horrible year for the Dragons.

If Clinton don't learn to box out......!!!!!!!!

what is up with the athletic department at Clinton? That place is in shambles it seems

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central beat Clinton 60 to 43 last night. Ugly game! Clinton kid got ejected for elbowing a kid in the face. It went down hill from there. Ref's didn't control the game at all. I believe they got tired of Clinton's whining and started calling everything. Just a really ugly game.

The Central kids seemed to handle the BS better than the Clinton kids and coaches did. Frustration may be setting in on a horrible year for the Dragons.

If Clinton don't learn to box out......!!!!!!!!

I think this game was controlled as well as it could have been. It was a mess! I agree that Central seemed to handle the BS much better than Clinton did. Staying composed in a game like that says a lot about the team. You could see that Clinton was dealing with much more frustration than just last nights game! The bench was nearly out of control on the Clinton side.

Clinton just seems to lose it when they get a couple of bad calls. It starts with the coaches and the kids follow. But the Central game was the worst I've seen them this year. Yes, there was some bad calls, but you've got to play through it and not get caught up. Usually the bad calls will even out to both teams during the game.

There does seem to be a lot of frustration on the Clinton team. That flagrant elbow came out of no where. I don't think anybody saw that coming. The kid that threw it normally is a level headed kid. It cost him two games now. That's definitely not going to help a struggling team.

I wonder about the leadership of the school and team myself.

I would be very surprised if Karns beat oak ridge. Oak is clicking on all cylanders right now and Karns is not.. They lost to Halls and barely beat Campbell county. If this game is closer than 10 points I would be surprised. Not shocked but surprised. Oak will beat karns press much easier this time around since shoffner and the other little guard are back to full strength. Cant remember his name? Halls is off tonight so it looks like the other best game is hardin at campbell tonight. Hardin is playing alot more competitive with the return of those two players.. Should be a good one up there.Looks like by end of next week all the seeds will be in place for the top four and bottom three. Middle is a big question mark.

I would be very surprised if Karns beat oak ridge. Oak is clicking on all cylanders right now and Karns is not.. They lost to Halls and barely beat Campbell county. If this game is closer than 10 points I would be surprised. Not shocked but surprised. Oak will beat karns press much easier this time around since shoffner and the other little guard are back to full strength. Cant remember his name? Halls is off tonight so it looks like the other best game is hardin at campbell tonight. Hardin is playing alot more competitive with the return of those two players.. Should be a good one up there.Looks like by end of next week all the seeds will be in place for the top four and bottom three. Middle is a big question mark.

Still think it is gonna be hard to win at Karns. Wouldn't be surprised at all if we (OR) lose.

The Cats looked terrible tonight Karns came to play and did. OR took maybe 5 3's and made 1. And must have had 25 turnovers and you don't beat anybody let alone Karns doing that.

Worst i have seen OR look in 2 years....Totally out of sync, no fight in OR tonight. Karns outhustled us, outplayed us and deserved to win...We played absolutely horrible. I can deal with losing, but just flat out getting outhustled is unacceptable. Their is not much else to say, but that if everything could have went wrong for OR tonight, it did. Just one of them nights. Chalk it up as a loss and move on. Give all the credit to Karns, but any decent team woulda played with us or beat us tonight, we couldn't throw a beach ball in the ocean standing on a ship tonight. And 1 three the whole night?! very uncharacteristic of OR. Just a weird night tonight if you are a Wildcat. But, i'd rather get these kinda games out of our system now rather then in tournament play, so could be a good thing in that regard. We will meet again more then likely.