District 9-AAA

adbsnap

Who are the playing travel for?? Just asking because they are only a couple decent programs in Mid TN

A variety. Do you coach travel? These aren't McDonald's all-Americans, just a group of kids learning the value of hard work and discipline. Many have jobs and a couple will play in college somewhere in time. One is getting DI offers for football. The freshman was fun to watch and has a bright future.

A variety. Do you coach travel? These aren't McDonald's all-Americans, just a group of kids learning the value of hard work and discipline. Many have jobs and a couple will play in college somewhere in time. One is getting DI offers for football. The freshman was fun to watch and has a bright future.

My buddy does. Keeps a solid team and provides them with skill development 2 twice a week. Has kids from all over MidTN Edited by Volunteerstatehoopsguy

Gallatin returns everyone.

I'm not trying to knock the kids but none of Gallatin players are standout players. Gallatin will be lucky to get 3rd and probably get lucky to be in top 4. Mount Juliet is returning very good players. Station camp is returning very good players. Lebanon is still top 3. Wilson Central has talent and height. I hope Gallatin players prove me wrong. Gallatin has no standouts.

Ok this coming from a person that has been to gallatin camps watched and seen all levels at gallatin and mt Juliet . Gallatin has a great PG coming up . I believe they still have the kid that shoots lights out from 3 . JV had some size but definitely need to get in weigt room , I can't think of anybody on mt. Juliet that I would call a standout player . For that matter no one in the district coming back would be a standout ðŸ˜. Cody from camp if he improves and the lefty post player that is a sophmore if he stays could be a standout player . I would take Luna over Allen any day . I watched their kids get blown out by White House early last year then by the end of the season they are 2 points down with 3 min to go against station camp . Huge improvement they will be drastically better next year and in a weak district he could easily be the one that wins it .

Station Camp will be returning 9AAA MVP Chase Freeman, R5AAA Tournament MVP Kody Eden, Thomas Zazzarro, Jonathan Gillard, and a host of other talented role players.

Station Camp will once again run away from the competition, leaving everyone else battling for 2nd place.

Station Camp will be returning 9AAA MVP Chase Freeman, R5AAA Tournament MVP Kody Eden, Thomas Zazzarro, Jonathan Gillard, and a host of other talented role players.

Station Camp will once again run away from the competition, leaving everyone else battling for 2nd place.

If that J.G. kid grows a couple of inches it will be bad for that district. Kid is a solid player and plays really hard.