District 9-AAA

adbsnap

When you go 66-7 in two seasons, I think your program does your recruiting for you. Don't throw out lies or opinions when you don't know the facts. Go Bison.

I agree with that completely but when you were 58-35 the three years before those two years, and 2/3 of your best players who were main reasons to that success were transfers 2 or less years ago from inside the district might raise a red flag to those who actually pay attention.

Not sure where this years Sumner County Player of the year (8th Grade) is going. But when the 3 previous end up at your school, with I believe only 1  actually going to station camp middle (Chase Freemon who is a great deserving MVP ), and one of the others "living in with another player on the team" , and the other moving into apartments next to campus  might not be a lie or an opinion.......but TRUTH.

So by now unless you just are oblivious to this world, and what happens in high school sports these days there were some facts or TRUTHS for you.  But out of respect of kids, parents, players, and coaches I would never state names or bring up exact instances or even things that might or weren't said on this public forum. Nor am I one to really care if someone wants to gain an edge let them live with it while they sleep at night. But don't call someone a liar when you have no facts that it hasn't happened.......

Hosting Nike Elite Basketball Camps at your gym for young players and 8th graders is never recruiting of course. But I doubt every coach is wearing a wire to record everything they say at those camps........

I pull for the bison and enjoy watching the bison play....Just watch who you call a liar when you have no facts that it hasn't happened yourself....

Back to my original question before personally questioned or attacked lol ......Anyone know if the PJP2 players leaving or where they might be going?

Edited by essencOFtruth

I can back up the truths statements . Camp might not be breaking rules but they definitely getting kids to play in their program . I know three personally that left schools to go to SC cause they were asked and thought they would make them win state championships . One kid stayed one year and left csuse coach doesn't coach to his talent the other left cause he was lied too the other stayed csuse he had no other options . So if anybody is lying it might be the bison coaching staff . As long as they run that slow down boring offense they can win a weak district but never a stste title . To best Memphis you have to be Memphis .! Run and gun outsmart and keep them off the glass . Massey refuses to play that way and when they played a team from Memphis they got exposed and he did as a coach .

I can back up the truths statements . Camp might not be breaking rules but they definitely getting kids to play in their program . I know three personally that left schools to go to SC cause they were asked and thought they would make them win state championships . One kid stayed one year and left csuse coach doesn't coach to his talent the other left cause he was lied too the other stayed csuse he had no other options . So if anybody is lying it might be the bison coaching staff . As long as they run that slow down boring offense they can win a weak district but never a stste title . To best Memphis you have to be Memphis .! Run and gun outsmart and keep them off the glass . Massey refuses to play that way and when they played a team from Memphis they got exposed and he did as a coach .

Its not limited to basketball is it?

• 3 weeks later...

i saw Lebanon  play in the old gym at Tech looked athletic and fast. Didn't have much size but hey it is summer camp. Also saw Macon, Sparta, Upperman, Cookeville, Pickett and Monterey. 7A may be interesting this year. Monterey Pickett looked good and Monterey with a couple of transfers one of which is a big boy I would say 6' 7" 245lbs.