District 9-AAA

adbsnap

MJ will be solid. Good young group moving up. Gallatin should be better as no graduating seniors. SC will be very good again the drop after next year.

It'll be interesting to see how Lebanon is next year. Biggest question is who replaces Tay Jackson. They only played 7 this season and 5 of those return. PG and added depth are keys for Lebanon next season.

Jackson and Kobe Neuble are very big losses. Who steps up?

At PG, I'll be honest I'm not sure right now.  Jackson played all 32 minutes basically every night this season.  Cameron Oliver, Noah Mulaski, and Eddie Jackson are returning starters and Jakeese Turner and David Coville played well off the bench this year so I'd say they will step up as well.  Not sure about other bench players cause like I said those 7 were about all Lebanon played this year.  Also not sure who off of the freshman team can come in and contribute immediately next year.  But I'm confident there will be growth there before November.

At PG, I'll be honest I'm not sure right now. Jackson played all 32 minutes basically every night this season. Cameron Oliver, Noah Mulaski, and Eddie Jackson are returning starters and Jakeese Turner and David Coville played well off the bench this year so I'd say they will step up as well. Not sure about other bench players cause like I said those 7 were about all Lebanon played this year. Also not sure who off of the freshman team can come in and contribute immediately next year. But I'm confident there will be growth there before November.

I know there was one kid on the freshman team with good size but raw and seemed to want to shoot the three and not play in the paint. MJ and Gallatin had best Freshman squads. MJ had solid guards and a dominant post and Gallatin may have the best freshman player overall.

I know there was one kid on the freshman team with good size but raw and seemed to want to shoot the three and not play in the paint. MJ and Gallatin had best Freshman squads. MJ had solid guards and a dominant post and Gallatin may have the best freshman player overall.

MJ has a good amount of players returning.. 3 starters. Faulkenberry and Bell are two seniors that will be tough to replace. Pruitt is back in the post next season and Sanders is back at PG to lead the team with several players who got quality time returning as well.

MJ has a good amount of players returning.. 3 starters. Faulkenberry and Bell are two seniors that will be tough to replace. Pruitt is back in the post next season and Sanders is back at PG to lead the team with several players who got quality time returning as well.

Station Camp will win their 4th straight district tournament. 3rd straight district regular season. 3 straight Region.

No one cares about Mt. Juliet or Lebanon finishing 2nd or 3rd every year behind Camp.

Mount Juliet is not that good even with their returning starters . Lebanon will fall off . Beech with the right coach will be in top 4 good young talent coming up . Camp will be down their best young player might be going to JP2 the big left handed sophmore . He will be a player . Hendersonville and Portland at the bottom again . The team I believe that will contend for a title will be gallatin . Very young competed very well and will only get better and Luna heck of a coach .

Mount Juliet is not that good even with their returning starters . Lebanon will fall off . Beech with the right coach will be in top 4 good young talent coming up . Camp will be down their best young player might be going to JP2 the big left handed sophmore . He will be a player . Hendersonville and Portland at the bottom again . The team I believe that will contend for a title will be gallatin . Very young competed very well and will only get better and Luna heck of a coach .

I think mj will be the best next year. I think sc will be 2nd. I think Gallatin will be 3rd.