District 9-AAA

adbsnap

Looks like it's Lebanon vs Station Camp in the final! Hopefully LHS will make a game out of this one. I think they will, since SC struggled at MJ last time haha. Awesome stuff for Lebanon! First time they have been to the district final since they moved to this district, and its the first time in 5 years they will be going to Region!!! Go Blue Devils

this is the best 2 teams in district playing for the ship. Unfortunately Lebanon has no answer for mvp Kyle anderton. Two fish will enter the water for the ship. One fish will emerge and that is your bison. Lebanon has talent but bison has 8 players that will put a wwe smack down. The rock once said you can try to hold me down but I will break you. Lebanon will be able to tell there family they played against one of the best teams ever. Everyone knows I'm attending Austin peay next year. I will talk to the peay coach and see if he will pick up Perry.

this is the best 2 teams in district playing for the ship. Unfortunately Lebanon has no answer for mvp Kyle anderton. Two fish will enter the water for the ship. One fish will emerge and that is your bison. Lebanon has talent but bison has 8 players that will put a wwe smack down. The rock once said you can try to hold me down but I will break you. Lebanon will be able to tell there family they played against one of the best teams ever. Everyone knows I'm attending Austin peay next year. I will talk to the peay coach and see if he will pick up Perry.

Let me guess, will your major will be journalism?

the real truth is a great man. Give us a break down of the station camp and Gallatin game last night.

Overall good game and was tight in the first half. It hurt Gallatin having Neelly with two quick fouls the first quarter. Gallatin's defense broke down in the third quarter with Station Camp going in transition getting great looks and nailing 3 pointers on four straight trips. That was the difference in the ball game. Gallatin did not have the energy to play catch-up as they did against Beech. Hopefully, we will see a fourth installment in region play.

I believe this is the schedule for today.

GIRLS

Consolation: (4) Hendersonville vs. (3) Station Camp, 10 a.m.

Championship: (2) Wilson Central vs. (1) Mt. Juliet, 1 p.m.

BOYS

Consolation: (5) Gallatin vs. (2) Mt. Juliet, 11:30 a.m.

Championship: (3) Lebanon vs. (1) Station Camp, 2:30 p.m.