District 9-AAA

adbsnap

Someone told me that the big kid from SC has transferred again?

If true

MJ

SC

Lebanon

Hendersonville

Gallatin

WC

Beech

Portland

I have not watched any of the games the last year for a couple reasons. First of all my son has set out the last two years and this district is really bad basketball. It pains me to even watch what they call high school basketball here in middle TN.

Someone told me that the big kid from SC has transferred again?

If true

MJ

SC

Lebanon

Hendersonville

Gallatin

WC

Beech

Portland

I have not watched any of the games the last year for a couple reasons. First of all my son has set out the last two years and this district is really bad basketball. It pains me to even watch what they call high school basketball here in middle TN.

. Kyle is not there anymore. Kyle is at Vandy. Did mj get transfers. Like 5 of them. Who does mj got. Station camp will be down by losing Kyle. Not sure if mj has anything.

. Kyle is not there anymore. Kyle is at Vandy. Did mj get transfers. Like 5 of them. Who does mj got. Station camp will be down by losing Kyle. Not sure if mj has anything.

I'm talking about big kid that transferred from Lebanon. From what I understand the Faulkenberry kid is developed into a real good player. I may be off on my predictions because I have not seen these teams since their Freshmen year. I would've picked SC to finish first based on the last time I seen them play. As freshmen these seniors were better basketball players than every other team in the district but a lot has happened between now and then. Lebanon should be top two but somehow their talent doesn't transfer to wins. I'm not picking WC last simply because my son is on the team. He no longer is a difference maker but at least he is back on the team after two years.

I don't know who Kyle is.

I'm talking about big kid that transferred from Lebanon. From what I understand the Faulkenberry kid is developed into a real good player. I may be off on my predictions because I have not seen these teams since their Freshmen year. I would've picked SC to finish first based on the last time I seen them play. As freshmen these seniors were better basketball players than every other team in the district but a lot has happened between now and then. Lebanon should be top two but somehow their talent doesn't transfer to wins. I'm not picking WC last simply because my son is on the team. He no longer is a difference maker but at least he is back on the team after two years.

I don't know who Kyle is.

you don't seem very smart. The Falk can shoot. The Falk can't dribble, rebound, play defense and dunk. Wilson central is really bad. They could bring Phil Jackson and be bad. Station camp beat Lebanon by 40 last year. Station camp has 5 players considered for McDonald's all Americans team. What grade is your son in. When your son plays station camp he will see a real basketball coach and real players.

you don't seem very smart. The Falk can shoot. The Falk can't dribble, rebound, play defense and dunk. Wilson central is really bad. They could bring Phil Jackson and be bad. Station camp beat Lebanon by 40 last year. Station camp has 5 players considered for McDonald's all Americans team. What grade is your son in. When your son plays station camp he will see a real basketball coach and real players

I'm not going to argue basketball knowledge. I have just heard that Tyler from MJ has improved greatly. I said I picked WC to finish not dead last because of my son. I know they are very short on talent that's why he was able to return for his senior year. My son chose football over basketball and as far as seeing real players and a real coach, all he has to do is look at his dad and uncle. If there are 5 McDonalds all Americans on SC they will win TN state championship. Like I said TN basketball is not good basketball. I was born and raised in central IN and our high school has had more all Americans than this complete district will ever have.

you don't seem very smart. The Falk can shoot. The Falk can't dribble, rebound, play defense and dunk. Wilson central is really bad. They could bring Phil Jackson and be bad. Station camp beat Lebanon by 40 last year. Station camp has 5 players considered for McDonald's all Americans team. What grade is your son in. When your son plays station camp he will see a real basketball coach and real players

I'm not going to argue basketball knowledge. I have just heard that Tyler from MJ has improved greatly. I said I picked WC to finish not dead last because of my son. I know they are very short on talent that's why he was able to return for his senior year. My son chose football over basketball and as far as seeing real players and a real coach, all he has to do is look at his dad and uncle. If there are 5 McDonalds all Americans on SC they will win TN state championship. Like I said TN basketball is not good basketball. I was born and raised in central IN and our high school has had more all Americans than this complete district will ever have.

yeldarb, don't respond to chickhot2 with anything that makes sense, because he doesn't. 15,17 and 9 are a long way from 40.

It will be interesting to see how Central does this year.  Last year's team was disappointing, but they should be improved this year.

yeldarb, don't respond to chickhot2 with anything that makes sense, because he doesn't. 15,17 and 9 are a long way from 40.

It will be interesting to see how Central does this year.  Last year's team was disappointing, but they should be improved this year.

Yeah I am getting the idea. Where do you see WC this year? Are they correct in still picking them last in the district?