District 9-AAA

adbsnap

I see all this praise for Troy Bond when he won but no one wants to hold him at fault for the last year. This mess at Wilson Central is 100% his fault. He wanted out before last year but couldn't find the right place. He never coached the senior class from last year or this year. That why there were 7 juniors and seniors that left the team last year. I could go on and on about why WC is where they are right now but I will just say they have some very good young players and they will be back.

bond left wc because the player's have no talent. Station camp will be down because Kyle graduated. They still have talent. Where is bond now. Why didn't he schedule station camp. He knows he can't beat Massey. That's why he ran.

bond left wc because the player's have no talent. Station camp will be down because Kyle graduated. They still have talent. Where is bond now. Why didn't he schedule station camp. He knows he can't beat Massey. That's why he ran.[/quote

I'm glad Bonds gone. Before you talk about a school having talent, Google Marion Giants basketball. That's my school, WC is my kids school. Does SC have 5 players active in pro basketball right now? Does SC have a NBA all star right now? Does SC have anyone in college in the running for all American ( James Blackmon)? Has SC ever been #1 in the nation? Has SC ever had their starting 5 in one year go play D1 basketball the following year? Do they have seven state championships? I've been in SCs gym, your whole gym is not big enough to hold Marion Giants student section. And last, would Zach Randolph be considered the 5 best player to ever play at your school? I guess your boy Kyle is going to get some help from real talent since Blackmons little brother is going to play for Vandy next year. Don't discuss basketball, it just brings out your ignorance of the subject.

If your son plays for wc. He must not be very good. I think wc was 3-39 last year. Have you ever heard of the Lakers. Come watch them this. They will be wearing maroon and beating wc by 40 like they did last year.

If they would've taught you how to read at SC you would've seen that I said he quit because of Bond just as 6 others did for WC. If he played he'd make your weak coach look stupid just like he made your football coach look stupid for going for 2 at the end of the WC game.

If they would've taught you how to read at SC you would've seen that I said he quit because of Bond just as 6 others did for WC. If he played he'd make your weak coach look stupid just like he made your football coach look stupid for going for 2 at the end of the WC game.

quitter. Bond make him cry. Kyle showed him who was mvp. Does Oakland have a basketball team. They just have football. If you combine Oakland and wc wins are they even close to station camp.

Bond is at Oakland.  I am sure he will schedule Station Camp. Yeldarb, I have no clue what you are talking about, but there was very little talent on that team last year. I doubt hiring a .500 girls coach will make a difference.

I know there was very little talent. 7 of the top 8 players quit or transferred before the season last year. The one kid that remained didn't even try because he was upset that he didn't join his team mates. This new coach may not be the answer but the players like him better. I will save my judgment on him until I see them play?

I know there was very little talent. 7 of the top 8 players quit or transferred before the season last year. The one kid that remained didn't even try because he was upset that he didn't join his team mates. This new coach may not be the answer but the players like him better. I will save my judgment on him until I see them play?

I just talked to James bond. He said wc is trash. Said the girls team would beat the boys. James bond said Oakland would not have chance against station camp. No wonder your son quit. Bond probably made him pee his pants. Luna is good coach at Gallatin. Did Luna develop talent after losing a top team at Gallatin last year. Gallatin got smacked on tv game. T.O. and I ate popcorn and watched the WWE smack down. Wc has no chance against bison. Austin peay wins ovc

bond left wc because the player's have no talent. Station camp will be down because Kyle graduated. They still have talent. Where is bond now. Why didn't he schedule station camp. He knows he can't beat Massey. That's why he ran.

wait didn't you say that SC had 5 mcdonald's all-americans? How are they going to be down? I have seen SC play multiple times and if you think any of the kids on SC is of that caliber you are sadly mistaken, the only one who's any close is Reed and the only thing he can do is jump, so please tell me who the Mcdonald All-americans are

Station Camp will crush every opponent in 9AAA...

Starting 5 Predictions:

• Yalen Reed
  • Keeton Dotson
  • Kody Eden
  • Chase Freeman
  • Thomas Zazarro

9AAA MVP:  Yalen Reed

All District:

• Yalen Reed
  • Keeton Dotson
  • Kody Eden
  • Chase Freeman

I do believe that chickhot2 has started his 3rd account with a new username joining bisontruth