3 rivers conference

squirrel34

well it is on us lets talking begin give predictions

1.Unicoi- they return the most and i think they can finally take the top spot from betsy

2.elizabethton- dugger is still there the players are different but he is a difference maker

3.sullivan east-could be a dog fight with these girls senior leadership is a must could finish second

4.happy valley- getting better could upset a few

5.johnson county-better be ready whittmore has got them playing hard

6.sullivan north-rebuilding again some good young players

again just my opion i think unicoi is the team to beat this year should be a great season opens tonight with sullivan south at unicoi

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it is on us lets talking begin give predictions

1.Unicoi- they return the most and i think they can finally take the top spot from betsy

2.elizabethton- dugger is still there the players are different but he is a difference maker

3.sullivan east-could be a dog fight with these girls senior leadership is a must could finish second

4.happy valley- getting better could upset a few

5.johnson county-better be ready whittmore has got them playing hard

6.sullivan north-rebuilding again some good young players

again just my opion i think unicoi is the team to beat this year should be a great season opens tonight with sullivan south at unicoi

Looks good but EHS could easily take the top spot the rest is up for grabs. And as far as Dugger a diiference maker don't believe that one at all. Good fundamentals coach but makes absolutely NO game adjustments. That showed last night in HOF game vs THS and I saw it ALOT last year. The Bowers kid is something special and fun to watch on both ends of the floor had 18 last night the lone bright spot. Time will tell but glad to see its bball time.

EHS got waxed by TN High by 20 last night and but for the freshman Bowers it would have been 30. That freshman is the one that quit a couple months ago and then was re-recruited back into the fold by Lenn. Wonder what that involved?

Eliz may get their hats handed to them again today by North Greene. Dugger's coaching will be tested this year.

Go Big Blue.

We shall see King. You may be right. I am doubting North Greene will spank Elizabethton. McNeese is a great player and Morrow is pretty good, but other than those two I am unsure what they have. I saw them in Murfreesboro last year and Mariah Britton was the engine that made them go. I think it will be a good game. I am also not sure that the AA league is weaker than the A league. Unicoi County, Elizabethton, Happy Valley, and possibly Sullivan East may all be good teams. They might actually match-up pretty well with Cloudland, North Greene, Hampton, and Unaka by seasons end. It should be a lot of fun watching it all play out.

EHS got waxed by TN High by 20 last night and but for the freshman Bowers it would have been 30. That freshman is the one that quit a couple months ago and then was re-recruited back into the fold by Lenn. Wonder what that involved?

Eliz may get their hats handed to them again today by North Greene. Dugger's coaching will be tested this year.

Go Big Blue.

Wasn't anything Dugger did to get her back. She's gettin some looks and wants to and loves the game obvious by her play. Not so sure her dads a Dugger fan anyway from what i hear. If he'll turn her loose and let her play and create she can be a difference maker. Other than her and the depew kid theres NO ball handling. Can u spell P-R-E-S-S! N G 47 EHS 46 good game!

We shall see King. You may be right. I am doubting North Greene will spank Elizabethton. McNeese is a great player and Morrow is pretty good, but other than those two I am unsure what they have. I saw them in Murfreesboro last year and Mariah Britton was the engine that made them go. I think it will be a good game. I am also not sure that the AA league is weaker than the A league. Unicoi County, Elizabethton, Happy Valley, and possibly Sullivan East may all be good teams. They might actually match-up pretty well with Cloudland, North Greene, Hampton, and Unaka by seasons end. It should be a lot of fun watching it all play out.

Laiken Morrow is way better than you think! Hard to show what you can do if all you do is try to get offensive rebounds. I know for a fact she has 4 D1 schools on her and she already has a full NAIA offer. If the coach can figure how to get everyone involved I could see them back at state.

Wasn't anything Dugger did to get her back. She's gettin some looks and wants to and loves the game obvious by her play. Not so sure her dads a Dugger fan anyway from what i hear. If he'll turn her loose and let her play and create she can be a difference maker. Other than her and the depew kid theres NO ball handling. Can u spell P-R-E-S-S! N G 47 EHS 46 good game!

McCurry handles it pretty good too. DePew is really good- I lover her demeanor on the court and Bowers is gonna be special!!

Coach, you were right. It wasnt a spanking and you may have a good argument about how the conferences match up except for cloudland. I think they would beat any team in the 3 rivers 9 out of 10 times. There will be a bullseye on these girls all year but they will be better for it. I hope everybody brings their best game. It doesn't hurt to have the 2 best coaches in the area on our bench either

Laiken Morrow is way better than you think! Hard to show what you can do if all you do is try to get offensive rebounds. I know for a fact she has 4 D1 schools on her and she already has a full NAIA offer. If the coach can figure how to get everyone involved I could see them back at state.

Although I think Laiken is good basketball player, division 1 is a big stretch. I can see her playing at ANY NAIA school and SOME D2's. Laiken will get more touches this year and average more points per game.

That "coach" you are talking about has completely turned around a basketball program that won 0 games the year before he came. Back-to-back state appearances and an ot loss in the finals last year. How about you let him coach and you just stick with typing on your computer.