9 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the best team in 6aaa ?

• Coffee county
    • Cookeville
    • Cumberland County
    • Warren County
    • White County

hot topic huh?

Should be a good district race. I think all the teams will be better overall this year. Here is how I see it going down,

Cookeville- good chance to repeat as tournament champions. Got some good talent back including last years district MVP.

White Co. - always a tough out... lost some key players from last years team. Still have a few as well with experience . Roy Sewell is a great homecourt advantage so I look for them to contend.

Cumberland Co. - Rumor has it that the Jets have alot back including a couple that didn't play last year. Seem to have gotten off to a rocky start tho.

Warren Co. - The pioneers always seem to be "improving" every year. They did make a strong showing at the district tournament almost upsetting Cookeville. I think 3rd place is a good guess for them. 2nd at the most

Coffee Co - Off to a pretty good start... I think they will be much improved but don't have quite enough to contend

hot topic huh?

Should be a good district race. I think all the teams will be better overall this year. Here is how I see it going down,

Cookeville- good chance to repeat as tournament champions. Got some good talent back including last years district MVP.

White Co. - always a tough out... lost some key players from last years team. Still have a few as well with experience . Roy Sewell is a great homecourt advantage so I look for them to contend.

Cumberland Co. - Rumor has it that the Jets have alot back including a couple that didn't play last year. Seem to have gotten off to a rocky start tho.

Warren Co. - The pioneers always seem to be "improving" every year. They did make a strong showing at the district tournament almost upsetting Cookeville. I think 3rd place is a good guess for them. 2nd at the most

Coffee Co - Off to a pretty good start... I think they will be much improved but don't have quite enough to contend

Great post !! best post i have read in awhile, very indepth, thank you !!

Edited by 14pioneers

Who cares! I mean they have 5 teams in the district and four make the region. Went out last year and watched some of there district tourny and it was horrible to think 4 of them advanced to the region tourny. Probably the worst AAA district in the state!

Well why don't you go post on another topic then? Cookeville got very close to making a substate game last year. Lost in region semifinals to eventual State team Mcminn co by 2 on a controversial call. These players can't help what district they are put in. All they can do is try their hardest, take your negativity and hit the road jack

Cookeville and white Co. should be good with the Jets in third. Good luck.

I think Warren County has a better shot than most people realize. They have a 6'8 Junior and a Senior who is averaging 15 to 20 pts a game. I saw them play at the Cannon Co Thanksgiving classic. If they can cut down on turnovers I think they have a real shot at 2nd place at least.