Covington @ Maplewood

CHARGERFAN

am not a fan of covington...only wish them the best because they are from the west and their head coach is a friend of mine...

i dont think they will win this game unfortunately...but with #20 questionable for the game things are looking better for them...maplewood is beatable...i just dont think covingtons style matches up well at all in this game...

on a side note...if maplewood is the real deal...and competes with greeneville and the other so-called top teams of the state...then i think that liberty tech and even some of the other teams from our area are much closer to being contenders then is being let on in these threads...

how many seniors does mwood have this season???

am not a fan of covington...only wish them the best because they are from the west and their head coach is a friend of mine...

i dont think they will win this game unfortunately...but with #20 questionable for the game things are looking better for them...maplewood is beatable...i just dont think covingtons style matches up well at all in this game...

on a side note...if maplewood is the real deal...and competes with greeneville and the other so-called top teams of the state...then i think that liberty tech and even some of the other teams from our area are much closer to being contenders then is being let on in these threads...

how many seniors does mwood have this season???

Oh, by the way, I hope our Chargers will find out about the Giles vs Greeneville thread. Some folks over there are already wanting to start a Maplewood vs. Greeneville thread. I think that means they think Maplewood is going to handle Covington with no problem this next game. Might be good bulletin board material for our guys to see in the locker room.

After watching #4 Oregon and #5 Oklahoma fall last night to USC and Baylor respectively, I am going with the underdogs in this weeks match up against CHS and MHS. Covington will win 35-21. Just like last night so many teams look past the underdogs and that is when an upset happens. I say MHS players and coaches will overlook CHS football capabilities that have gotten them this far and will not be fully prepared. CHS will come in hungry and find a way to win in the 4th quarter. The underdogs, CHS, will win this match up this Friday due to MHS overlooking CHS talent and "never give up" attitude.

After watching #4 Oregon and #5 Oklahoma fall last night to USC and Baylor respectively, I am going with the underdogs in this weeks match up against CHS and MHS. Covington will win 35-21. Just like last night so many teams look past the underdogs and that is when an upset happens. I say MHS players and coaches will overlook CHS football capabilities that have gotten them this far and will not be fully prepared. CHS will come in hungry and find a way to win in the 4th quarter. The underdogs, CHS, will win this match up this Friday due to MHS overlooking CHS talent and "never give up" attitude.

don't count on that ...its to late in the season to over look anyone ...Maplewood has unfinished business!!!

Man people are blowing that white house @ maplewood game feed up!!! ...went from 600 to over 1000 views in a few hours last night ..and i haven't even checked it this morning ...greenevillers even getting a sneak peek ... lol it was fun to watch from other the sides point of view ....enjoy ...Panthers just doing what they do thumb[1].gif

...cant wait ...until friday!!!!!

Panther Pride!!!!