Covington @ Maplewood

CHARGERFAN

i can say the same for Maplewood run first type of team .. this goes to who plays defense the best and im going with my panthers in that area ... and i was joking about game tape and footage ..have at it ..all you want if you can find it..i don't have any myself ...as i am not a coach ...just a fan ...and alumni and former player.

Trust me I've been looking lol. Just can't seem to find any. If you know where some is let me know. And who is yalls main running back?

Trust me I've been looking lol. Just can't seem to find any. If you know where some is let me know. And who is yalls main running back?

#20 ...main RB ..good luck gathering much intel from this white house game film on him ...since he went out in the first qtr with injury ...jones gets in and does a great job ...big hard runner that pounded away at white house defense ...i would like to see him more in this game ..going up against smaller defenders ....should be a sight... #20 is a real threat ...when he gets loose...

Yeah I need to go bk to elementary school looked over and miss read just about everything he posted. My apologies. dhstennis

no prob ...i get that all the time ...by the end of the week this will all make sense to you ....trust me. dhstennis = lib tech ..now he on here pulling for you ...to me that makes him a fan ....of some sort ...sorry ill just try to slow it down for you county boys from now on!!! thumb[1].gif ..im just joking ...dont take to heart ... man friday seems so far away!!

Edited by boski

no prob ...i get that all the time ...by the end of the week this will all make sense to you ....trust me. dhstennis = lib tech ..now he on here pulling for you ...to me that makes him a fan ....of some sort ...sorry ill just try to slow it down for you county boys from now on!!!

Yeah us county folks aren't to smart are we?

Edited by LSUbound

#20 ...main RB ..good luck gathering much intel from this white house game film on him ...since he went out in the first qtr with injury ...jones gets in and does a great job ...big hard runner that pounded away at white house defense ...i would like to see him more in this game ..going up against smaller defenders ....should be a sight... #20 is a real threat ...when he gets loose...

How fast is 20? Cause Chester County supposedly had a kid that ran a 4.2 now highly doubt that but might not not doubt around a 4.36 he was fast.

How fast is 20? Cause Chester County supposedly had a kid that ran a 4.2 now highly doubt that but might not not doubt around a 4.36 he was fast.

he is blink and miss the TD fast .... i don't know the specs on the guy ..all i can say is he runs harder than anyone his size ...that iv'e ever seen.

Does he run harder than Terrence Holt? I believe they are in the same size/speed range.

T- holt was a machine Mr 747 on t.town !!! ... # 20 is a smaller back than T - holt weight and height wise .. speed holt was faster to me ... but i cant compare the two ..each did and are doing there own thing ...

Edited by boski