Dresden @ Adamsville

hogheaven

There will be 10 or 12 Adamsville fans there also. :rolleyes::mrgreen:

Just wait for it....You'll see what I mean!

Dresden fans are in for a treat.A'ville will fill the stands,make plenty of noise,and(if you can believe this)treat your team and its fans to the best hospitality ever seen by a rival.Make no mistake,you're entering a hostile enviroment from kickoff till the final whistle but you'll be shown respect the whole time there,and probably fed before the trip home! I personaly have more respect for the Cardinals' staff and fans than any other we visit.Good luck'Cards,take 15A to Cookville!

Well this is it! What these boys have worked for ! All the weights and drills and sprints! To practice on thanksgivings is a rare and special feat! Only 4 teams left! All dew respect for dresden, but these cardinals have a date with destiny! Come friday we will be one step closer! Go red rage! CARDINAL CRAZIES ITS TIME TO ARISE AND REPRESENT YOUR BOYS AT HOME ONE MORE TIME! its gonna get wild!

Destiny has nothing to do with it.. The team with the fewest mistakes and the biggest hearts win. DLU, LIONS! Don' t Let UP!

Edited by Select55

Dresden fans are in for a treat.A'ville will fill the stands,make plenty of noise,and(if you can believe this)treat your team and its fans to the best hospitality ever seen by a rival.Make no mistake,you're entering a hostile enviroment from kickoff till the final whistle but you'll be shown respect the whole time there,and probably fed before the trip home! I personaly have more respect for the Cardinals' staff and fans than any other we visit.Good luck'Cards,take 15A to Cookville!

Its all about respect. Dont get me wrong we will scrap with anybody from opening whistle to fianl horn, but we will treat you right before and after the game. We have some of the best parents in the world that do the little things to help represent our community and school well. The kids follow their leads. Safe travels in and if you come early enough to eat the sawmeal will not let yo leave hungry, and if your really hungry try the big whack momma fia's both are very good.

That's good to know. We respect the Ville. Just want a good, clean game and a W for the Lions!

Well this is it! What these boys have worked for ! All the weights and drills and sprints! To practice on thanksgivings is a rare and special feat! Only 4 teams left! All dew respect for dresden, but these cardinals have a date with destiny! Come friday we will be one step closer! Go red rage! CARDINAL CRAZIES ITS TIME TO ARISE AND REPRESENT YOUR BOYS AT HOME ONE MORE TIME! its gonna get wild!

Thats fine everyone has doubted us all year why should Fridays game be any different GO LIONS!!!!!!!!

Its all about respect. Dont get me wrong we will scrap with anybody from opening whistle to fianl horn, but we will treat you right before and after the game. We have some of the best parents in the world that do the little things to help represent our community and school well. The kids follow their leads. Safe travels in and if you come early enough to eat the sawmeal will not let yo leave hungry, and if your really hungry try the big whack momma fia's both are very good.

Hey Cardfan ,where exactly is the field located coming in on hwy 22? Thanks and I will hang up and listen lol

Congratulations Cardinals! The Cards can play with Dresden. You guys can pull it out if you can eliminate the turnovers. I'm in no way criticizing ya'll, we played a sloppier game last night than ya'll did! It would have been a pretty high scoring game if we both could have capitalized on all the mistakes. The team that wins it all is the team that capitalizes on mistakes and makes the fewest themselves. At this point all teams left are capable of winning it all. I hope it's the Cards! I'm planning to come watch the game. Hope we don't have to sit on the Dresden side! GO ADAMSVILLE AND 15A! :rolleyes:

I think Dresden is the underdog in this game and there will not be any room on the Dresden side...

Edited by nextlevel99

extra room

I think you had it correct the first time. No Room on Dresden's side!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Very impressed by the Lions support last night in Memphis and hopefully that continues next Friday night. Maybe the Cards will eat to much turkey and take a nap on the field. Lions, I'm sure will be underdogs and we like it that way. Keep up the hard work and remember the road to Cookville leads through Adamsville.

Should be worth the price of admission, bus ride, dinner at the Sawmill, new horn and cow bell!!!!!

Lions by 14

Edited by ysoangry