Dresden @ Adamsville

hogheaven

I think you had it correct the first time. No Room on Dresden's side!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Very impressed by the Lions support last night in Memphis and hopefully that continues next Friday night. Maybe the Cards will eat to much turkey and take a nap on the field. Lions, I'm sure will be underdogs and we like it that way. Keep up the hard work and remember the road to Cookville leads through Adamsville.

Should be worth the price of admission, bus ride, dinner at the Sawmill, new horn and cow bell!!!!!

Lions by 14

Underdogs? What else have we been? Remind me of your score against Riverside, both times. Our score speaks for itself.

Underdogs? What else have we been? Remind me of your score against Riverside, both times. Our score speaks for itself.

Yeah but Riverside seems to feel that the score against us does not matter because they didn't try or something like that but apparently they did against Adamsville. <_< No disrespect to Adamsville or Riverside but Dresden is better than Riverside and trust me they will be playing very hard and physical. We know Adamsville is a tough team that wants to win too. Should be a great game. Both teams deserve to represent the west in the Cookeville.

Hey Cardfan ,where exactly is the field located coming in on hwy 22? Thanks and I will hang up and listen lol

when you get to our one redlight at the junction of 64 and 22 take a right (west) on 64. You will go around a curve and then fall off a big hill then look for the school on your left cant hardly miss it. It is outside of town but just a mile or so. Welcome to the Ville.

Yeah but Riverside seems to feel that the score against us does not matter because they didn't try or something like that but apparently they did against Adamsville. <_< No disrespect to Adamsville or Riverside but Dresden is better than Riverside and trust me they will be playing very hard and physical. We know Adamsville is a tough team that wants to win too. Should be a great game. Both teams deserve to represent the west in the Cookeville.

the thing about riverside and adamsville is their coaching staffs are good friends. That hurts you when you play because everyone knows what you got plus what to expect. We rolled up big yardage against them both times just didnt execute to the end. This week our defense stepped in and sparked our offense. It will be a very physical game. Both of these teams like to hit and Adamsville is perfectly content to line up and pound the rock on the ground. I look for this one to be decided by a key turnover late in the game. We have a pretty decent sideline for the visitors so you should be fine on the room. The atmosphere will be electric. Hope it is injury free and well played for both teams. I would say yall are anymore underdogs than we are. Either team can win this game.

It will be the McWherter's vs. the Blantons. That's even better than the Hatfields and McCoys. In my opinion this will be a barn burner. Dresden is the best Dresden team I can remember, and I have heard Adamsville is one of the best they've put on the field - ever. I hate to see either of these teams lose.