CPA @ MILAN let's get it started

thedawg44

And have 0 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS to show for it which means that your guys will be the ones who are nervous because in the back of their minds they know that they still have to "get over the hump".

Milan does have four in the trophy case. Your team has how many? Experience does matter for players and coaches! Believe whatever you like but that experience will show Friday night. Milan 24 CPA 10

Arkel Coleman (#29) is the MVP of this team. Had around 130 tackles or so as a So. last year. I'm sure he has over a 100 this year and is in the neighborhood of 20 TDs. TB is kind of by committee. I think Jr. Kevius Finch (#3) and So. Trey Belew (#22) get most of the carries. Both are extremely quick/fast. I'd put Finch up against any return man in the state. I'd be surprised if CPA kicks to him. Jr. Caleb Powell hasn't had near the year most of us expected him to, but we saw him throw for almost 300 yards and 4 TDs in the semis last year against GP. I would say Milan's LB's are as good as any group in the state at any level. The RB's are up there too. The O-line is mediocre and secondary is the achilles heel. I would also put Milan's special team against anyone in the states. Kicker/punter are both top notch, and I already spoke of Finch's returning capabilities, and Milan does block some kicks/punts.

I've been a long time reader of Coach T but haven't posted. My son plays for CPA and we are looking forward to playing at Milan on Friday. You guys have a great tradition and a great program. Good luck to both teams. If they each play their best, it will be a great game.

swingjuice is a world class idiot CPA4Ever. That says it all right there. Sometimes he needs to swing some juice to his peanut sized brain because he gets on here weekly and shoots off at the mouth trying to stir up other posters and their teams.

It's all good and all part of CoachT. The problem with trashtalking in writing is that many times it comes back to bite you, and you lose credibility. I'm all for analyzing the game and trying to be objective. Even then, no one knows what will happen before it does. If I did, I would be in Vegas Friday, not Milan.

But here is my guess. These two teams are very good and I predicted at the first of the year Milan would be in Final 4. CPA has exceeded my preseason hopes, but I didn't know how the new coaches would do, didn't know how good Wharton would be, and didn't know we would avoid major injuries.

CPA's defense is VERY stout, and I would be shocked Milan would score more than 21, unless it is on turnovers, short fields, or long kick returns. CPA's offense is good, and very good if you let them pass well. If you have speed in the defensive backfield, you can hold them below 3 offensive TD's, but their kick return game is dangerous with Wharton.

I believe it will be a 24-21 type of score. Gotta go with CPA.

Game Video of Huntingdon SPANKING Milan During the Regular Season

ENJOY!

Oh yeah, Huntingdon couldn't beat CPA this year either so don't even begin to say that please..........unless you want to provide me with comic relief for the day :roflol:

Howdoitknow2 - Does CPA run this version of the wing for thier base offense? I don't think so or at least I haven't seen any of it on film yet. It's obvious to everyone you are jealous of Milan and the sucess they have every year. I understand!! When your program has a good year I think everyone is happy for them but you are the kind of guy that everybody dislikes - even worse than ole Swing!!! You see....he just mouths to get everybody stirred up a little bit, you been hatin on us for years. Someday maybe you'll be a winner, but you dude....you got issues. I'll pay your way in Friday night if it will bring you to the Dawg Pound. Now you gonna have to talk one of them CPA fans into picking you up on the way down, gas has done got too high for me to do both. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Edited by Bulldog Fan #2

And have 0 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS to show for it which means that your guys will be the ones who are nervous because in the back of their minds they know that they still have to "get over the hump".

Yea, Those 16,17 & 18 year olds are in therapy as we speak about the failure of those who have recently gone before them. C'mon man, we did get beat by the best in the state in 08 & 09 and we still feel we could play with Alcoa in those games. But we made the mistakes and they took full advantage of them. They were the best!! We didn't expect the semi's last yer and most everybody was pleased to be there. This Friday night? Who knows? But I bet you one thing......If and I mean IF we win, you will be pulling for the team out of the east. Because that is what you do!!! HATER!!!! LOL

swingjuice is a world class idiot CPA4Ever. That says it all right there. Sometimes he needs to swing some juice to his peanut sized brain because he gets on here weekly and shoots off at the mouth trying to stir up other posters and their teams.

I see howdoIknow has left the middle school soccer threads where he was laying down some knowledge.

Nothing worse than a fan with no team to root for.

Instead of posting on Coach T all day, you should be performing your duties and

responsibilities as the Village Idiot of Cheatham County. Now stop playing with your wand and

go amuse the town folk.

I see howdoIknow has left the middle school soccer threads where he was laying down some knowledge.

Nothing worse than a fan with no team to root for.

Instead of posting on Coach T all day, you should be performing your duties and

responsibilities as the Village Idiot of Cheatham County. Now stop playing with your wand and

go amuse the town folk.

mfw i saw this post

tumblr_la433fu2iS1qe91wdo1_500.jpg

Edited by rcombs

I've been a long time reader of Coach T but haven't posted. My son plays for CPA and we are looking forward to playing at Milan on Friday. You guys have a great tradition and a great program. Good luck to both teams. If they each play their best, it will be a great game.

Good luck to your son, but not too much ;). Have a safe drive down. It should be a great game in a great atmosphere.