St. George's vs USJ

thegood

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the bruins overlooking this game...they know what it's like to get this far to lose. I think those USJ seniors go out and lead them to their first state championship, though it won't be a blowout like everyone expects. St. George's will bring their best game of the year, but they just can't keep up with USJ's offense

I say USJ pulls it out 42-21. It could be closer though if USJ's defense does not tackle. There's no stopping USJ's offense though.

I do not understand what is up with all of these predictions of USJ stomping St. George's. The first meeting was really 17-7 with SG missing their starting QB and CB. They are running a completely different offense and the CB that was picked apart in the first meeting wont even be playing due to the return of the starting QB/CB. This game will be decided by time of possession. End of story.

I do not understand what is up with all of these predictions of USJ stomping St. George's. The first meeting was really 17-7 with SG missing their starting QB and CB. They are running a completely different offense and the CB that was picked apart in the first meeting wont even be playing due to the return of the starting QB/CB. This game will be decided by time of possession. End of story.

I disagree. I feel that any game played between two good teams is always decided in the second half. No game between two teams as solid as St. George and USJ could be put out of reach or decided in the first half. That game, USJ came out and played a great second half, giving them the victory. I feel that whoever decides to play the best second half on Thursday will win.

My prediction:

USJ - 41

SGIS - 27