TSSAA meeting at 9 a.m. to discuss Boyd/FCS

goosevol

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had read about this on another thread earlier. It was someone complaining about the missed call or whatever happened, but then I seen this and I was like.....SERIOUSLY? :shock:

Then the first post said just kiddin, then I blew Mt. Dew through my nose :roflol:

But in all seriousness what happened, I mean can I watch this somewhere?

I had read about this on another thread earlier. It was someone complaining about the missed call or whatever happened, but then I seen this and I was like.....SERIOUSLY? :shock:

Then the first post said just kiddin, then I blew Mt. Dew through my nose :roflol:

But in all seriousness what happened, I mean can I watch this somewhere?

Go here and click the video highlight for that game. It is at the end.

Friday Nov 18th

Go here and click the video highlight for that game. It is at the end.

Friday Nov 18th

So, im not tryin to stir the pot or anything because I have no stock in either of these teams and could honestly care less who would have won...But Boyd got screwed :unsure:

But just like some other people said in that other thread refs make mistakes, if Boyd's d wouldn't have let them get there anyway there wouldnt have been a chance for him to make a mistake.

Even though he was literally 2 inches away from where the player was downed he still got the call wrong.

Tough luck Boyd yall should have won that game from what I seen, I just hope a stupid call or something doesnt end the season for the cats, I would either have a stroke or be wanted for homocide :roflol: