Division II A-AA Mr. Football

vols99

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Brewer Congleton over another USJ great? BIG BIG upset! also over a alabama commit?

That being said, his stats this year were great being one of the top tacklers in knoxville 2 years in a row and also being a under 200 pounds speaks great to the character of him. Also he seemed to be the anchor of the young o-line this year. Well deserved

Apparently the spelling/grammar usage section of the entrance exam isn't very rigorous. You mean emphasis (emphases is the plural form.) Also hence would be the correct word, not hints.

Really? -__- It's coach t. But thanks buddy I will make sure I pay close attention to my grammar next time since so many people are interested in that on a coacht message board.....lol wow.

Back to the original topic... Any comments on the lineman awards?

Congleton definitely deserved it IMO. Hensley had a good year and is a great athlete but I have to give props to Congleton. Brandon Hill is not a very good high school lineman, and gets way to much hype IMO. He is a big-sized guy with a lot of raw potential but I don't think he was ahead of Hensley or Congleton at all as a high school player.

Usj faces the same problem. No public schools in west Tn would play us. The only one that would was a decent 4a school that we beat by 35 points

BUSTED: USJ left 13AA because you couldn't compete...here are your records vs teams in your dist. and

those local teams "who wouldn't play us" Huntingdon 0-3, Milan 1-3, Westview 1-3, Trenton 4-5,

Gibson County 4-2, Humboldt 1-3, Camden 2-2, Crockett County 0-2, USJ went to DIV II to win

simple as that.

BUSTED: USJ left 13AA because you couldn't compete...here are your records vs teams in your dist. and

those local teams "who wouldn't play us" Huntingdon 0-3, Milan 1-3, Westview 1-3, Trenton 4-5,

Gibson County 4-2, Humboldt 1-3, Camden 2-2, Crockett County 0-2, USJ went to DIV II to win

simple as that.

We moved out of that division for other sports, not football, because the season before we left that division we went 9-2

Edited by PinheadLarry

simple as that.

I beg to differ. The worst span in usj football history was 2005-2007 then usj went 9-2 in 2008, losing to milan 35-42 in usj's worst year in the past 4 years and milan's best year in the past 4 years.

bottom line is Knoxville Webb is a better school than USJ. Webb has a way better academic reputation and athletic reputation. USJ beats Webb one time in one sport and it turns into this huge ordeal. Webb is better. So all you USJ fans can just shut up. You can have your little moment in the sun.. with 1 state championship. Congrats. My senior year we won like 4 state championships alone including that embarrassing football game against the mighty Bruins. In baseball the Bruins were favored and went 0-2 in the state tournament. Webb won. Just a more complete athletic program and a better school. Academics and athletics own. Also, your alls school colors are really lame.. Go bruins. Y'all are sooooooooooooo freaking good.

bottom line is Knoxville Webb is a better school than USJ. Webb has a way better academic reputation and athletic reputation. USJ beats Webb one time in one sport and it turns into this huge ordeal. Webb is better. So all you USJ fans can just shut up. You can have your little moment in the sun.. with 1 state championship. Congrats. My senior year we won like 4 state championships alone including that embarrassing football game against the mighty Bruins. In baseball the Bruins were favored and went 0-2 in the state tournament. Webb won. Just a more complete athletic program and a better school. Academics and athletics own. Also, your alls school colors are really lame.. Go bruins. Y'all are sooooooooooooo freaking good.

Classy post bro.