Huntingdon Mustangs 2012

LeggooStangs

Expectations are running high because of what our young men did this year. Congratulations to the seniors for having an outstanding 2011 season. The hole town of Huntingdon was behind you guys. :thumb:

Ready to kick off the 2012 Huntingdon jamboree already. Now that these guys have things rolling and have some experience what's y'alls thoughts on this upcoming season.

Edited by LeggooStangs

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Huntingdon making a deep run next year, more than likely all the way to the finals. Im basing that on the fact that WC and PC will both be down next year. I think the toughest 2 teams that Huntingdon will face will be Clarksville Academy and Union City, and I dont know what CA has returning but UC should have a much better year. Best of luck to yall next year.

I see Huntingdon making a deep run next year, more than likely all the way to the finals. Im basing that on the fact that WC and PC will both be down next year. I think the toughest 2 teams that Huntingdon will face will be Clarksville Academy and Union City, and I dont know what CA has returning but UC should have a much better year. Best of luck to yall next year.

What is a deep run? An exit at the quarterfinals? :roflol: Y'all are barely done planning this years deep run.