Guy Buchanan Stadium

WCHSGRAD

This will be these seniors last home game ever. It has been an amazing run for these guys. Wayne County has had a football program for a long time. This senior class is the most winningest bunch to ever walk on the field in Waynesboro. Lets get out this Friday night and pack the place and show these guys our BLACK & GOLD support.

Edited by WCHSGRAD

This will be these seniors last home game ever. It has been an amazing run for these guys. Wayne County has had a football program for a long time. This senior class is the most winningest bunch to ever walk on the field in Waynesboro. Lets get out this Friday night and pack the place and show these guys our BLACK & GOLD support.

I hope the fans get into it, I couldnt talk the morning after the Huntingdon game. I told a couple of seniors that stopped by the house that this is the last home game they will ever play and they have been playing here since they were 4 years old, to make this one the one you remember most and go out of it the winners they have always been.

I hope the fans get into it, I couldnt talk the morning after the Huntingdon game. I told a couple of seniors that stopped by the house that this is the last home game they will ever play and they have been playing here since they were 4 years old, to make this one the one you remember most and go out of it the winners they have always been.

Most fans dont realize how special this is! Wayne co has had good teams in the past but the level of play has been pretty high for several years and IMO just sorta took for granted! I think we had our most supportive crowd friday night at Huntingdon hope it carries over the next two weeks

Wayne County has been very good over the years. I think they have been just as talented alot of other years, but this year they wilk finally get over the hump. Wayne County by 42

Thanks ambassador I feel the same way. Seems like in years past we found a way to loose games like last friday night but this time we found a way to win! We've had better teams to beat us also but we beat ourselves some too. Talked to platers today and they are focused on tomorrows game so I like our chances on heading to cookeville to play for a championship. If that happens look forward to playing the winner of SP/Gville game for the gold ball

Everyone knows that I'll be there and be cheering and prolly standing the whole game!!!! I've known these boys my whole life and have grown up with them and traveled to all their state title runs in little league baseball and championship games in little league football. I can't wait for tomorrow gonna give us one more heck of a show but hopefully not the last.popcorneater.gif

Question for anyone to answer: Is an air horn legal to bring to the game? To be honest, I'll prolly bring it anyway....I just need to know if I need to prepare for someone to get mad at me and tell me to put it away. blush.gif

Edited by wildcatalumni

Everyone knows that I'll be there and be cheering and prolly standing the whole game!!!! I've known these boys my whole life and have grown up with them and traveled to all their state title runs in little league baseball and championship games in little league football. I can't wait for tomorrow gonna give us one more heck of a show but hopefully not the last.popcorneater.gif

Question for anyone to answer: Is an air horn legal to bring to the game? To be honest, I'll prolly bring it anyway....I just need to know if I need to prepare for someone to get mad at me and tell me to put it away. blush.gif

I think there is a rule against it, but as long as you don't honk it during play it should be ok.

i never made it to be undefeated or have a chance to play in the las game ,neither has many an many other high school fb players..we dream about it from the ages of 4 an 5 an give it 110 percent all year but it dont work tht way..you dont always win every game or even make it to the playoffs no matter how much heart or how hard u try ..but for some, these boys have givin us the closest feeling to tht we will ever reach in our life...so for any of u wayne county fb players.. read this ,this is from me an so many other people tht has dedicated there summers,winters and has poured sweat an blood to be were ur at right now ..thank u for bringin this feeling to us an makin our dreams come true an making all of it worth while.. wish yal the best of luck get tht W this friday so we can make it happen..