Team to beat in 1a next year?

Fat12

Anytime a team has 20 seniors it is good and bad. Usually you are really good one year and drop off the next. Example is South Pitt in 1999-2000. 1999 had 20 seniors. 15-0, 2000 2-7

Wayne county has 19 this year, every starter. Although we work alot of the underclassmen in during the game with starters still gonna lose that starters experience. Dont think we will be as bad as some think next year we will be down because of this

Wayne county has 19 this year, every starter. Although we work alot of the underclassmen in during the game with starters still gonna lose that starters experience. Dont think we will be as bad as some think next year we will be down because of this

Every starter? WoW! That is what happened to South Pitt in 1999. Every starter was a senior in 99. 2000 proved to be a tough season.

what about that number 34 for coalfield will he be any good next year only a in9th grade this year 6' 185 4.5 40

I remember seeing #34 last week. He is a good looking 9th grader, BUT I don't think he runs a 4.5 40. South Pitt has about 3-4 kids that run in the 4.6 range. I didn't see anyone from Gordonsville faster than anyone from them on the field. I believe #34 was chasing Lankford on one touchdown and didn't make up any ground on him. Lankford is only around a 4.6-4.7 so there is no way that kid runs a 4.5 40. Most people really don't realize exactly how fast a 4.5 40 is. Itavius Mathers is like the top recruit at RB in the state of Tennessee and only runs a 4.5 forty.

Union City should be major contendors next year from the west. They were just 6 inches away from going to the 4th round this year with a 4 - 6 record. ALL of Union City's major skilled players will be back next year. Union City will have Hyde that ran for 2 ...1000 yr plus pears in a role and he will be a senior. Other in the west will also be good. That is a ways away.