Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

I stated from day one this year that these two teams would be in the running for the state title. Wayne beat some really good teams. Perry County, And Huntingdon are a couple that come to mind. South Pitt beat some good teams, Boyd Buchanan, Polk County, Gordonsville come to mind. We also lost to some good teams, Signal Mtn and Grace Christian. Wayne County is good, South Pitt is good. Why can't we just leave it at that instead of getting in a pissing contest?

We might need to have zone pirate close this one down. It is full of crap. Wayne County and South Pitt supporters are getting all bent out of shape from 7-8 fans on each side. Think about it. There is a handful of fans posting on here. 99.9% of the fans that will be at this game ARE NOT on CoachT. Wayne County is a good team. I watched some clips on them and can tell you that they are a good team. It should be a good game, but I would like to think that we are better than Clarksville Academy as someone on here suggested. Good grief. If we have fallen that far then we truly deserve to lose.

Y'all are better than Clarksville Acad. I should have worded that better....I was just tryin to compare with a team of similar styles of play calling just myself and anyone else who cares but YES y'all are better than them. You could say the samething about some SP posters that say WC will be mercy ruled.....

Let me ask you Wayne County people a question. How far can that Rice boy throw the football? I garuntee you he is a good passer. Let me ask you Wayne people another question. Is that Rice man getting a greyhound bus for your fans to ride on? If he is how much is he charging? Grider is charging us 15 dollars, but I think that includes a game ticket.

All of them are potentialy RBs but #4 is the true RB with #42 being our FB. I just got done watching film over SP and I believe that y'all are just like Clarksville Acad. but with a better D and faster players. Clarksville Acad. gave us some fits.....I can tell this will be a good game! GO WILDCATS!!!! :thumb:

What film did you watch on sp?

Y'all are better than Clarksville Acad. I should have worded that better....I was just tryin to compare with a team of similar styles of play calling just myself and anyone else who cares but YES y'all are better than them. You could say the samething about some SP posters that say WC will be mercy ruled.....

I really don't think any SP person really thinks that. I think they are just going on and on with you guys trying to get a rise out of you. That is my opinion on it anyway. I would hope we are better than Clarksville Academy. I have really never even heard of them. So you think Huntingdon is the best team you guys have played this season? The best team we have seen is without a doubt Signal Mountain and I'm here to tell anyone. That team would have won 4A I have no doubt about it. They were unbelievable this year.

I will say the same thing I said last week. I just hope South Pittsburg plays the way they are capable this week. If they play to their capabilities and lose then I can accept that, but if they play horrible then that is tough to take. I do think that Gordonsville was a very good team this year. What did anyone from Wayne County think about Gordonsville?

We might need to have zone pirate close this one down. It is full of crap. Wayne County and South Pitt supporters are getting all bent out of shape from 7-8 fans on each side. Think about it. There is a handful of fans posting on here. 99.9% of the fans that will be at this game ARE NOT on CoachT. Wayne County is a good team. I watched some clips on them and can tell you that they are a good team. It should be a good game, but I would like to think that we are better than Clarksville Academy as someone on here suggested. Good grief. If we have fallen that far then we truly deserve to lose.

Eye garuntee if me and Zonepilot sea ne more duh rog a tory posts a bout our Pirates will sit this thang down.

Thanx

Moduhrayshun

I will say the same thing I said last week. I just hope South Pittsburg plays the way they are capable this week. If they play to their capabilities and lose then I can accept that, but if they play horrible then that is tough to take. I do think that Gordonsville was a very good team this year. What did anyone from Wayne County think about Gordonsville?

i think they was a pretty good team but they played with no class an made poor decisions as players an thts wat lost them tht game